Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    Both teams played terrible tonight. Could of gone either way, Clips just had momentum on their side. Lin has really fallen off the map. CP3 might be a great assist guy but he is not great at shooting at all.
    How long have you watched the nba, a year? Paul has a shoulder injury. If you leave Paul open from midrange or 3 when healthy (which he will be in the next few weeks), you're done.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by kevin101 View Post
    Glad you got something back.

I really can't believe how bad a stretch I'm having. Over the last 16 days I've had 10 losing days and 6 days with no bets. That's just unreal.

I guess I'd been too hot for too long but that's some stretch of bad variance.

Still, for once although I didn't have a winning day I ended it on a positive note.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    How long have you watched the nba, a year? Paul has a shoulder injury. If you leave Paul open from midrange or 3 when healthy (which he will be in the next few weeks), you're done.
    I like the Clips to win the West as well. Think current odds have some value but I'm waiting for the playoffs to start. I already have nearly 7 grand pending on a parlay of Clippers to win the Pacific*Thunder to win the NorthWest (at -227), I can't have too much pending at a time. I'm not losing that one right? lol.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    You can asks the grizzlies how heathly CP3 was when they swept them last year in the playoffs. Overrated.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    You can asks the grizzlies how heathly CP3 was when they swept them last year in the playoffs. Overrated.
    '12-'13 6 6 37.3 8.2-15.3 .533 1.0-3.2 .316 5.5-6.2 .892 0.5 3.5 4.0 6.3 0.0 1.8 2.8 1.5 22.8
    + game winning shot in gm 2. What the fuk more did you want the guy to do? Assists were down but no one could make a fukking shot on his team so that's a big reason why. Oh and ironically, he wasn't even healthy sorry.

They lost in 6 too...

First 12