RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Know it's a road segababa but the Rockets have such a deep bench and won so easily last night that I can't imagine they'll be as affected as most teams would be. Plenty of resting the starters late in Sactown.

Dwi Howard pulled something last night but returned to game even with it well in hand, so I'm assuming he's fine. May wait until game time confirming he's in and pull the trigger on the better team to knock off the soft as hell Clippers.

Narrow-Eyes has been playing out of his mind but the Clips have a so-so offense and unless Matty Barnes bails them out with 6 three pointers again I don't think their odds of a win tonight exceed 50%.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Clippers are soft but the Rockets aren't? Howard is the biggest pussy in the league bar none.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by RMStanley View Post
    Know it's a road segababa but the Rockets have such a deep bench and won so easily last night that I can't imagine they'll be as affected as most teams would be. Plenty of resting the starters late in Sactown.

Dwi Howard pulled something last night but returned to game even with it well in hand, so I'm assuming he's fine. May wait until game time confirming he's in and pull the trigger on the better team to knock off the soft as hell Clippers.

Narrow-Eyes has been playing out of his mind but the Clips have a so-so offense and unless Matty Barnes bails them out with 6 three pointers again I don't think their odds of a win tonight exceed 50%.
    A so-so offense??? They average 107.3 PPG second in the league. 114.7 last 3 games just a shade over houston who is @ 114.3 last 3 games.111 PPG @ home. That doesn't seem too bad to me. I like them to win tonight & probably the over. Just my opinion.

RMStanley

Should have clarified - No redick can really hurt their spacing BUT Barnes and Griffin have been bailing them out by shooting out of their heads this last week.

If Barnes reverts to 30% from 3 and Blake stops sniping that 19-footer at a sick 60% then the Rockets should win this.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Houston bench sucks.

RMStanley

Here’s how the Houston Rockets bench ranks league-wide, according to NBA.com:

3rd in points per possession
    4th in TS%
    5th in net points per possession
    8th in +/- per game

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RMStanley View Post
    Should have clarified - No redick can really hurt their spacing BUT Barnes and Griffin have been bailing them out by shooting out of their heads this last week.

If Barnes reverts to 30% from 3 and Blake stops sniping that 19-footer at a sick 60% then the Rockets should win this.
    Valid points I guess but, when the hell was the last time Reddick even played and you have a lot of if's and buts in there. Rockets have had a long haul on the road lately, they must be getting a little tired even as good as they are. Don't get me wrong, I think the Rockets area very good team, i think the advantage has to go to the home team who also did not play last night. We'll see. BOL

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Well, at the end of the day I guess it begs the question: Who are you taking???

RMStanley

I also think Beverly is the kind of PG that CP3 doesn't match up brilliantly with.

Cp hates smallish quicker guys that bug him like gnats - Conley, Nate Robinson (ESPECIALLY Nate) Beverly. He also hates big physical guys like DWill and Tony Parker.

Luckily for him the other 25 PGs he can own - he absolutely feasts on slow guys like Vasquez and Nash and Rubio.
    Last edited by RMStanley; 02-26-14 at 09:42 AM.

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

clippers all the way.