BetThenSweat
    BetThenSweat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16134

I am new, happy to be here and this is my first post.

Hello SBR Sports Forum brothers and sisters. This is my first post and I am happy to be here! I have plenty of gambling experience, but if anyone should observe a mistake I am going to make, please feel free to educate me on any particular game. I would like to get my first post off to a positive start so I would like to report that last night (2/24/14) I won 500.00 on the Los Angeles Clippers giving the New Orleans Pelicans the point spread of 4.5 points. I will try and post my picks for tonight later this evening before game time. Thanks!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by BetThenSweat View Post
    Hello SBR Sports Forum brothers and sisters. This is my first post and I am happy to be here! I have plenty of gambling experience, but if anyone should observe a mistake I am going to make, please feel free to educate me on any particular game. I would like to get my first post off to a positive start so I would like to report that last night (2/24/14) I won 500.00 on the Los Angeles Clippers giving the New Orleans Pelicans the point spread of 4.5 points. I will try and post my picks for tonight later this evening before game time. Thanks!
    Welcome aboard. yes, it is always nice to see folks make their posts before the game. LOL. BOL.