SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Nets to fire coach Lawrence Frank this week

"According to a Yahoo! Sports report, the Nets have decided to fire head coach Lawrence Frank early this week.
    Frank led the franchise to an 0-16 record this season, one game shy of the NBA's all-time worst mark. He will coach the team Sunday against the Lakers, an ignominious end to his up-and-down tenure in New Jersey. The plan is for GM Kiki Vandeweghe to take over coaching duties, though veteran assistant John Loyer could get the job."

I guess the Sacramento loss did it. They already assume they will lose to the Lakers LOL.

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

They will beat the Lakers saving Frank's job for the next 15 years!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

They just need to put that guy out of his misery. Its not his fault. The team traded their most dynamic player, and add the INJ you ahve the shit team called the NETS.

The next coach will be fired also if the roster is of the same make-up. They need to spend their money on talent, and better scouts for the draft.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is almost like doing him a favor. I don't think I'd enjoy coaching an 0-16 team no matter how much you're paying me...

DaProfessor23
    DaProfessor23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by W0lfy View Post
    They will beat the Lakers saving Frank's job for the next 15 years!
    espn reported whether they win or lose agaisnt the lakers he will be fired! lol i hope the nets win by like 70 points. then what???

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it

Quote Originally Posted by DaProfessor23 View Post
    espn reported whether they win or lose agaisnt the lakers he will be fired! lol i hope the nets win by like 70 points. then what???
    That'd be an awkward game to get fired after.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Quote Originally Posted by whatsgood5 View Post
    This is almost like doing him a favor. I don't think I'd enjoy coaching an 0-16 team no matter how much you're paying me...
    How about coach Mike D'antoni of the Knicks. That has to be the most stressful team to coach.

Venom
    Venom's Avatar Become A Pro!

The lakers should kill the nets by 30+ points the bench will probably have a lot of time to play

koby25
    koby25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Thank god

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post
    How about coach Mike D'antoni of the Knicks. That has to be the most stressful team to coach.
    Can't argue with that. Especially when you gotta deal with all the immature shit Nate Robinson does day in and day out.

maseda17
    maseda17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

It seems teams usually respond to these firings. Any chance the Nets cover tonight? I think they will play inspired in an effort to avoid the record 17 game losing streak to start a season.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Nets are trash