frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Fade the Denver Nuggets the rest of year

Firing George Karl was mistake, but at the same not sure what he could do with roster either. This team does not have a point guard and they don't know WTF they're doing offensively. Even with Lawson back, they don't have anyone fill his spot when he's resting. Trading Andre Miller was a head scratcher, basically tanking the season. This team was almost unbeatable at home last year, now they are a joke and getting embarrassed regularly at home. Brian Shaw will probably be fired after 3 years when this team miss the playoffs 3 years straight.

On the bright side, they will get the Knicks #1 pick next for the Carmelo trade.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Injuries ruined Denver this year, they had a solid core and were playing well until the injury bug hit. I think your right and now a fade

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

You should have posted this weeks ago.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

After being blownout by the Bulls, the coach said something to the sort of his players were not engaging in the game and that players should be paid per game based on effort.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

You were supposed to fade them from Day 1 of the season.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

they dont have one guy on the team that can create his own shot and shaw is a moron who cant see this. He wants them to play a set offense but if you dont have guys that can get their own shot the only way to shield this is to play the run and gun offense that they played last year. Shaw thought he was so smart coming over and changing everything. Hes a horrible coach who thinks one style fits every team

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

They (denver )screwd my money line parlay last night, what a joke to get blown out by the kings at home, No idea why i even touched them withought doing my homework, had no idea nate robinson and a bunch of other players were injured, but they were still favored by 5, after getting destroyed by the bulls i tought they would play hard