FortySix
    FortySix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2308

Denver Nuggets @ Chicago Bulls

Season: 2-0-0

My first play of today is

Nuggets +7.5

Reason: The Bulls are 2-15 ATS since May 17. 2007 as a home favourite after a win as a road dog.
    No Ty Lawson for the Nuggets but they did get a much needed win yesterday against a lowly Bucks squad. Eric Maynor is now their PG until Lawson gets back so at least they have a PG now and he may want to impress. The Bulls at home are 3-4 S/U against Western teams. I believe that the Nuggets can hang in this match at least to cover ATS. This game is going to be very slow paced IMO because the Bulls are very good 3 point defenders so this game will be won in the paint with both teams big men contesting rebounds and shots.

Might have another play coming soon.
    BOL everyone.

FortySix

Utah Jazz @ Portland Trailblazers: Under 201.5

The Blazers are known for their "overs" at home and now face a Jazz team are have gone under 6 times in their last 6 road games. Public are pounding the over but the total has dropped , that for me is telling me to hit the under. They have met before and the game total set for that match was 200 and it flew over to 228 and then the other match played in Utah was set at 203 and it went under (199). Im going with the under because Jazz have only hit 100+ 5 times this season on the road, their mean score on the road is 93, they have averaged just 85 in their past 5 road games and with the Blazers, they do average 107 at home and allow 101 but this Jazz team is not a superior offensive side. They are 4-14 S/U against the West at home and I think this game hit around 195ish because the Blazer's haven't been the same offensive team they were a few months ago.

FortySix

Sorry thats a typo, the Jazz are 4-14 S/U against the West on the road.