GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

vyom...check in pal.

Do we pound the warriors tonight??

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

with the recent performance seems easy line for houston but...

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Lol like a little puppy dog.

"Daddy... Do we pound GS tonight???"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thetrinity

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Isn't he gone forever?

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Bucks ML is the play

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    Bucks ML is the play
    Are you still smoking???? LOL. I can see the other two games as better investments than this s... show.But, BOL to you.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Are you still smoking???? LOL. I can see the other two games as better investments than this s... show.But, BOL to you.
    There's no value in betting the other two games. Very public very bet teams with balanced action. You should understand this.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    There's no value in betting the other two games. Very public very bet teams with balanced action. You should understand this.
    I understand Milwaukee is the worst team in the league my friend. But, BOL as always.

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Lol like a little puppy dog.

"Daddy... Do we pound GS tonight???"
    I'm not ashamed to ask the sharpest poster ever on here for advice

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Haha guy quit twice. Twice. And tried to come back as a ghost after that. And now is banned.

Don't know why guys in this game just to tail...

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Haha guy quit twice. Twice. And tried to come back as a ghost after that. And now is banned.

Don't know why guys in this game just to tail...

Because everyone wants the easy dollar. The funny thing is if you paid attention, you'd know exactly who to bet based on vyom's style. But retards like Goblue are too dense to figure those kinds of things out.

You see tat, goblue has been harassing me for years on this site but stuff like this just proves that he probably got mad years ago because he tailed me on a play and it lost. Guys like him are incapable of making their own plays.

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Because everyone wants the easy dollar. The funny thing is if you paid attention, you'd know exactly who to bet based on vyom's style. But retards like Goblue are too dense to figure those kinds of things out.

You see tat, goblue has been harassing me for years on this site but stuff like this just proves that he probably got mad years ago because he tailed me on a play and it lost. Guys like him are incapable of making their own plays.
    WOW….nice comeback twizzler lol. I would rather have my dikk in a vice than think about listening to your advice.

Vyom was the only guy i tailed when he had a rare release on here and he made me lots of money, others too. I tail no one otherwise and my account is doing just fine

Everyone on here knows you are an easy mark for fading, you have proven that time and time again over the years. How many units are you down now -200 or -300 lol. I feel sorry for people like you and any poor noob that would tail your horrible plays.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    WOW….nice comeback twizzler lol. I would rather have my dikk in a vice than think about listening to your advice.

Vyom was the only guy i tailed when he had a rare release on here and he made me lots of money, others too. I tail no one otherwise and my account is doing just fine

Everyone on here knows you are an easy mark for fading, you have proven that time and time again over the years. How many units are you down now -200 or -300 lol. I feel sorry for people like you and any poor noob that would tail your horrible plays.

Nah up 110 or so units this year.

Up 250 Units last year's playoffs alone.

Up 180 Units the previous year's playoffs.

Btw every single one of these plays documented on this site.