jforster101
    jforster101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4040

Thursday Thunder -11.5

Is there any possible way Lakers even make this remotely a game? I believe they will be without Gasol, Meeks, Farmar, Henry, Swaggy P, and Kobe of course. I think Nash will be sitting out as well.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

It's TNT Thursday and it's the NBA. Anything is possible.

Any normal logic would have the Thunder winning by like 25 though agreed. I just can't play a double digit road fave in a nationally televised NBA game. Maybe I'm missing out on something.

Highsaac
    Highsaac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post

Any normal logic would have the Thunder winning by like 25 though agreed. I just can't play a double digit road fave in a nationally televised NBA game. Maybe I'm missing out on something.
    pretty much this. TNT thursday always seem to end up being the wackiest games.

1sthalf
    1sthalf's Avatar Become A Pro!

+1

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way. Lakers are garbage. Nash is out, its already official.

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

Blowout! Thunder is just better all-around. KD will dominate the last game before All-Star break. Lakers will probably hang until halftime then after halftime, it's game over.

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seto, I would usually agree with you, but have you thought about the double-negative angle?

We all know TNT Thursday's are the wacky nights, so logic says the obvious play is the trap. What if the 'obvious' play should now become the Lakers because we've factored in the TNT wackiness?

So now because it's a TNT Thursday we think "well the Thunder seems obvious, so the Lakers are the logical play, but TNT Thursday's going against logic means we go against the Lakers and the Thunder is probably the play". Bit of a headfukk I know.

I hate TNT Thursdays, but I think Thunder is the play here going into All Star weekend.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

La had lost double digits b2b at home, this is the team beaten the cav on road while they were down to four players.
    yes anything can happen but I'm certain okc will have an easy win

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

okc can destroy them but lal can backdoor cover in garbage time

play it live imo