Dougie_Fre$h
    Dougie_Fre$h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Why is every expert I see on the Cavs?

I understand the Kings are terrible on the road...but this is still the same cavs that lost to 4 lakers players. They've had a couple good games lately but I still don't see why everyone is so heavy on the Cavs here. Kings have a much better roster IMO.

Thoughts anyone?

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

I'm leanin sac as well prob no play. Usually try and stay away when 2 garbage teams play because anything can happen. However like the over in this game as neither team seems to give a fiddlers penetrate about playing defence

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie_Fre$h View Post
    I understand the Kings are terrible on the road...but this is still the same cavs that lost to 4 lakers players. They've had a couple good games lately but I still don't see why everyone is so heavy on the Cavs here. Kings have a much better roster IMO.

Thoughts anyone?
    You summed it up with your first sentence....

FranchisePlayer
    U MAD BRO!?
    FranchisePlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

I like the Kings here. They throttled the Cavs 124-80 last month, though that usually favors the losing team in the next matchup. I think Cousins will dominate with Varejao out of the lineup.

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

Kings suck shit, they should not be favored on the road ANYWHERE

Cleveland is the only play here, but I'm staying away because I don't want to watch a Kings game

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Cousins will kill tonight

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Better question is, why are the Cavs laying pts to a horrible Sac team. Teams have almost identical records. Books like Sac. If Books liked CLE, they would have been -2 or -3. Passing on this game altogether.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

No CJ Miles and Andy. Miles has been 1 of their better players this season. As for Andy, Zeller is not too bad as a replacement but they will have no more backup C.

FranchisePlayer
    U MAD BRO!?
    FranchisePlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

I think is an excellent game to live bet. Once you see the flow of this game you should have a pretty good idea the direction the game will take. That said I am gonna bet Sacramento for a couple units.

Dougie_Fre$h
    Dougie_Fre$h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Cavs look great...glad I took them and Bobcats