IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

4 games that stick out to me

These games look really solid for Tuesday night.

CLE -1 Cle won their last 2 games and now play SAC. SAC blew them out 124-80 earlier and now cle is -1?

ATL+2 Chi back home from a long road trip. ATL sucks on the road, but this seems like a good spot.

PHX+4 Who wont get up for the MIA Heat? Mia is 0-4 ATS when -4/-4.5 this year. PHX 17-9 at home.

Port-1 Port was robbed at the end of the last matchup between OKC. A lot of whistles and t.o.s for OKC to win.

I will add these 4 in a small parlay too. GL if you tail!

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Agree with all except Suns. Their defence seems to be lacking in their last few games and they don't really the main weapon(big men) to hurt Heat. Also expecting a more aggressive LBJ after he scored a season low points.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

PHX can hang with almost any team in the league. Their bench is very deadly and that's one of the Heat's weaknesses. PHX bigs aren't terrible though.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

phoenix never lost more than 2games in a row on spread for the whole season!
    Last edited by play4win; 02-11-14 at 02:48 AM. Reason: $

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

All of these plays have their do's and don'ts.

CLE: They're rolling, but why is the line so short. Two garbage teams with lots of talent but both are underachieving. Both have identical records, but the line is only -1. Why not at least Cle -3? Looks like a Kings line. Probably pass, I'd be weary of the short home fave here.
    ATL: I like this pick. Line looks good, Hawks will be ready and have been great ATS. Bulls will be sluggish coming off long road trip.
    PHX: Going to be their biggest home game of the year. We saw them take down Indy on ESPN earlier, they'll have a chance again. They look like a strong home dog tomorrow, just don't like Miami coming off the Utah loss.
    POR: I really like this play. Revenge spot for POR after that meltdown a few weeks ago in OKC. Port with too much scoring for OKC to keep up with. No Mo Williams will hurt, also doesn't help that they will be coming off a long eastcoast roadie. Also a little skeptical of short line. Why no Portland -3? But doubt that angle will apply here, don't see how they can come out sluggish against OKC.

GL, really like all them except CLE. Not saying I would play Sac, I'd probably just pass on that game altogether.
    Last edited by KRIT; 02-11-14 at 03:40 AM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Like when the Kings were favored the other day @ the Celtics??? They didn't even hit 90 and lost by 10. Sacramento sucks on the road, their yearly average is 6-7 wins per year on the road over the last several years, look it up.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Good feedback. Yea Cle is my least favorite too. But I like them because they are home and SAC blew them out already when they were the home team. I figured having CLE -1 and not SAC at least -1 made my decision. The line is now SAC-1 though. Still liking CLE though. Not much to go on but home court.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Not sure I like Portland here

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    Good feedback. Yea Cle is my least favorite too. But I like them because they are home and SAC blew them out already when they were the home team. I figured having CLE -1 and not SAC at least -1 made my decision. The line is now SAC-1 though. Still liking CLE though. Not much to go on but home court.
    Yeah if it wasn't for the weird line I'd probably take CLE. Books obviously like Kings. GL tonight. Gonna be on PHX and ATL with you. Will probably do Blazers too, still wondering why they aren't at least -2 or 3.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Yeah if it wasn't for the weird line I'd probably take CLE. Books obviously like Kings. GL tonight. Gonna be on PHX and ATL with you. Will probably do Blazers too, still wondering why they aren't at least -2 or 3.
    I think their not -2/-3 because of the way OKC has been dominating while Portland has been the complete opposite.

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

Not getting all the ATL love, why should they win in chicago

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    I think their not -2/-3 because of the way OKC has been dominating while Portland has been the complete opposite.
    Yeah I'm ignoring the line, Portland matches up well and should win.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

So far so good. Hopefully Cle finishes this strong in the 2H.

jack101pie
    jack101pie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

I did ATL +1.5.. do you think they cane come back? 5 mins ago it looked like they didn't have a chance but now they are 10points off.

Never watch NBA so that's why Im asking :P

IllyPhilly[DOC]

I was surprised they dug themselves such a big hole in the 1st. Hopefully Chi is fatigued and ATL starts dropping their 3 ball. Their inside game is pretty bad, and they mainly depend on the 3.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Just plain ugly. Back to ice ice cold

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Awful Hawks.