Jgjk
    Jgjk's Avatar Become A Pro!

WHY do i feel like the 76ers cover 1st half or 1st quarter tonight?

i dont know

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by Jgjk View Post
    i dont know
    Maybe because they got embarrassed last night and you think they will have a players only meeting and get everything straightened out? Or, maybe just wishful thinking. I don't know either. But I doubt they turn it around in 24 hours. Of course 14.5 points is alot to give two nights in a row. BOL.

Jgjk
    Jgjk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Maybe because they got embarrassed last night and you think they will have a players only meeting and get everything straightened out? Or, maybe just wishful thinking. I don't know either. But I doubt they turn it around in 24 hours. Of course 14.5 points is alot to give two nights in a row. BOL.

thats what im saying, the clippers are just too much for most teams downlow, and if they have their usual runnin dunk type 1st quarter its over for most teams...

gsw should win, but cover 14? hmm

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by Jgjk View Post
    thats what im saying, the clippers are just too much for most teams downlow, and if they have their usual runnin dunk type 1st quarter its over for most teams...

gsw should win, but cover 14? hmm
    Not the way they have been playing lately, win two, lose two etc. 2 weeks ago when their big man was out they decided to become a scoring machine. That is when I liked betting on them. Now they don't know if they want to score or play defense??? They have to decide like the new Denver HC, he tried to convert a run and gun offensive machine in to defense and realized it doesn't work with this team so now they are back to triple digits with "O" defense. LOL