R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Unfukking real!!

I know both teams are a dumpster fire and tanking the season. But seriously how does L.A. keep fukking covering?!? Philly has too much talent and too overdue for a win to lose at home on a Friday to these shorthanded d-league ass clowns. Laid -3 fml

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

La has a good coach. Doesn't matter who is playing for him, his system gets buckets.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    I know both teams are a dumpster fire and tanking the season. But seriously how does L.A. keep fukking covering?!? Philly has too much talent and too overdue for a win to lose at home on a Friday to these shorthanded d-league ass clowns. Laid -3 fml
    I'll give you 3 Reasons

1. Steve Blake

2. Steve Nash

3. No Kobe

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah I get all that but you guys make it sound like L.A. Is good. They have lost what 19 of 22 or something like that? I know about the two midget Mensus but seriously two white guys one old enough to be a grandpa that is a walking medical chart vs Turner, Young, Hawes, Carter-Williams etc. Like I said both teams pathetic but L.A. does cover a lot just figured the more talented team might finally get a win at home.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

76ers doesn't care about the results. With the exception of their rookies, everyone else is tradable so why play hard?

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Yeah I get all that but you guys make it sound like L.A. Is good. They have lost what 19 of 22 or something like that? I know about the two midget Mensus but seriously two white guys one old enough to be a grandpa that is a walking medical chart vs Turner, Young, Hawes, Carter-Williams etc. Like I said both teams pathetic but L.A. does cover a lot just figured the more talented team might finally get a win at home.
    having to do with being good or not doesnt exactly equate to ATS, just look at Miami one of top records but they are piss poor ATS. and in case you havent gotten the memo Lakers without Kobe have been covering more than not since the beginning of the season, all of this gambler fallacy logic of "due" doesnt mean there won't be exceptions.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Pepero I've been all over it the whole season trust me I know all about a.t.s. but thanks lol. Been on Phoenix and Wash A LOT this year and they are amazing but most people don't have the brains to go near them most the time. Far as last night just a "spot".bet more than anything figuring Philly might actually show up on a friday night and beat L.A coming off the Cavs explosion.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14296

Never " Due" to win, but always due to loss.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Pretty much B.G. the 76ers have some pretty good young talent and I love Carter-Williams since Cuse days they just cannot win a gm. Hell the Lakers would love to have a few of the young studs they have but I guess that playing for more ping pong balls is top priority this year.

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

It was Nash's 40th birthday that's why. Old dude was messing fools up like Prince vs Charlie Murphy.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Down 13-0 right outta the gate what a shit product the nba tries to sell. At least 20 teams in this league should have to use the term professionals with tongue firmly in cheek.