44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Golden State ?

What has become of this team lately. They still show an average of 103 PPG, but they certainly don't look like it. Anybody know why they can't score and have gone into defensive mode??? I really liked them 7-10 days ago when they were in triple digits nightly. Intel only please.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

klay thompson settles for jumpers and they are not going down right now. he looks horrific providing no offense. David Lee is injured and really can't bang inside with the big boys. Bogut is always in foul trouble. Iggy has zero confidence on shooting the ball, would rather pass then take uncontested layups. Steph Curry is their only offense and playmaker, and in doing so he turns the ball over too much. Their bench stinks and provides them with very little scoring.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    klay thompson settles for jumpers and they are not going down right now. he looks horrific providing no offense. David Lee is injured and really can't bang inside with the big boys. Bogut is always in foul trouble. Iggy has zero confidence on shooting the ball, would rather pass then take uncontested layups. Steph Curry is their only offense and playmaker, and in doing so he turns the ball over too much. Their bench stinks and provides them with very little scoring.
    Well I must say that is great insight. you must really know this team. I am thinking tonight they come out of their funk and start scoring. I know the Bulls like "D", but they hit triple digits after an all season low. Thoughts??? Anybody as intel as this fellow TW.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Bulls have been scoring okay lately for how slow they play they had a shocker against Sac but they quit real early at both ends of court in that one. They obviously play great D, they'll make Golden State beat them with jumpers and they way GS are shooting the ball along with that Bulls perimeter D I don't like their chances. If GS try hurry it up Chicago proved they can hustle with em as proved against Phoenix the other night their transition D was exceptional.

Thompson has been so bad lately you can see it all over his face as well no confidence at all. Iggy throws up more air balls than made shots it's painful to watch. Curry has been scoring but most of the time it's just volume shooting he's not shooting at an exceptional % lately. As has been mentioned Lee is banged up and playing like it, misses lay ups for crying out loud!

I love the points here and I'll take the ML on Chicago as well. Golden State are going to have to shoot lights out and get Chicago in a hole early which is very possible but I've seen nothing lately that proves they can do this.

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Bulls have been scoring okay lately for how slow they play they had a shocker against Sac but they quit real early at both ends of court in that one. They obviously play great D, they'll make Golden State beat them with jumpers and they way GS are shooting the ball along with that Bulls perimeter D I don't like their chances. If GS try hurry it up Chicago proved they can hustle with em as proved against Phoenix the other night their transition D was exceptional.

Thompson has been so bad lately you can see it all over his face as well no confidence at all. Iggy throws up more air balls than made shots it's painful to watch. Curry has been scoring but most of the time it's just volume shooting he's not shooting at an exceptional % lately. As has been mentioned Lee is banged up and playing like it, misses lay ups for crying out loud!

I love the points here and I'll take the ML on Chicago as well. Golden State are going to have to shoot lights out and get Chicago in a hole early which is very possible but I've seen nothing lately that proves they can do this.

Your thoughts on the under?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Again, very well thought out. I find it hard to go against the both of your logical analysis. I will have to think this through. I still have a feeling GS breaks out tonight and starts scoring, and I believe the Bulls can keep up. It s a very low total. This has nothing to do with tonight's game, but, does anybody want to see Indy vs. Memphis in the finals??? scores of 85-79 etc. People like scoring and so does the NBA.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by jonal View Post
    Your thoughts on the under?
    Would of like it at the opener but no real opinion now that it's moved that much.

FragileBull
    FragileBull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Bulls moneyline and the points are great bets tonight. I think they win the game, Tibs got the message across and they handled the Suns on the road and the Suns were playing much better ball than the Warriors. Noah will go off tonight, and Augustin has been lighting it up

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

^^^ As a HUGE bulls fan I hope you are right. I've been wrong on my last 3 bulls team plays so will just be playing the under @190 in this game. fwiw i think GS wins... which more than likely means CHI win lol.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jonal View Post
    ^^^ As a HUGE bulls fan I hope you are right. I've been wrong on my last 3 bulls team plays so will just be playing the under @190 in this game. fwiw i think GS wins... which more than likely means CHI win lol.
    BOL Bro. Good luck with the push ups.

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

vegas is begging you to take the bulls tonight, i guess it all depends on if golden state shooting this bad is the norm - just remember guys its a tough road trip for the bulls and this isn't a team built for the road with a very injured roster

The Chaser
    scared money don't make money
    The Chaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1393

Quote Originally Posted by pokerwhiz90 View Post
    vegas is begging you to take the bulls tonight
    Vegas doesn't need to beg me....give me Tom Thibs and the Big Heart Bulls

pokerwhiz90

Quote Originally Posted by The Chaser View Post
    i hope your right, bulls fan here

ATHLETE_KIDS
    ATHLETE_KIDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92

Quote Originally Posted by The Chaser View Post
    you make a good point might have to tail and leetreaper is on this with us as well lets go guys BOL

pokerwhiz90

sadly the bulls lost but i did win my bet eh