NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Lakers beat the Cavs with 5 players last night

The Cavs were surprising 7 pt favs vs the Lakers, because it was a 2b2 roady and only had 8 players to start the game for the LA. Then during the game 2 players got injured and Kaman fouled out, leaving them with the minimum 5 players. Sacre even technically fouled out later, but got to stay in the game because the rules allows it cause they only had 5 players left. They did get a tech foul for that and for any foul afterwards.

My question is how the hell did the Cavs manage to lose this one? I think didn't watch the game but if they just play track meet up and down ball to tire the Lakers out, it would seem like an easy W. Are they in full tank mode already ,trying to catch the Bucks?? Trying to draft another No. 1 bust like Bennett? Trying to get M. Brown fired cause all that spitting in a cup grosses them out? Of course he's a horrible coach too. It seems like a good idea to fade them each and every time now.

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

Quote Originally Posted by nycwinner View Post
    my question is how the hell did the cavs manage to lose this one?
    because my dumbass put them(ml) in a 5 team parlay. Obviously every other leg won but these losers couldn't pull off a win. I swear i'm never taking the cavs again this season. The team should have to sit out the rest of the season after losing to a team that had half as many players as them. What was up with irving sitting out the 4th did he get injured or are they just phuckin dumb???

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Why don't you watch a replay or just read the game reports. Cavs suck, their coach sucks, Irving wants to get out asap, Deng is

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Why don't you watch a replay or just read the game reports. Cavs suck, their coach sucks, Irving wants to get out asap, Deng is
    irwing sucks too. 0 self respect, I can't believe he was coached by Mike Krzyzhewski.