rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Love portland blazers today but....

How is Aldridge suppose to keep up with melo? Seems like their going to have to resort to small ball all game to have batnum guard melo... But then their gonna get abused on boards... What's the plan? Anyone have a clue on how this game plays out matchup wise

jaykarrels
    jaykarrels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I thought I knew Portland well, then they lose to the Wizards. I would say Portland won't lose this game, but last time I said that they got beat by 10, so this is a no play for me.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Portland needs to lead BIG by the 3rd because in the 3rd Portland will shiet the bed like they have in past 3 games.

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

Best offense in NBA yet they're only -2

Staying away

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Quote Originally Posted by lunch View Post
    Best offense in NBA yet they're only -2

Staying away
    Clearly that stat is past tense. How much do u want portland to be favored away when they've had a horrible past month? The line is right. I just dunno who's guarding melo

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Fat Felton guarding Damian Lillard...oh well. Expect Lillard to break out of his slump and drop 30.

Reports today also saying Woodson likely to be sacked before trade deadline as Knicks want to make the playoffs.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Portland isn't playing well enough to lay points in New York. They would look a little better if defense was part of their gameplan.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by Dilo View Post
    Portland isn't playing well enough to lay points in New York. They would look a little better if defense was part of their gameplan.
    So Knicks who are ranked near the bottom in defensive efficiency are better because they can defend the number 1 offensive efficiency team?

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    So Knicks who are ranked near the bottom in defensive efficiency are better because they can defend the number 1 offensive efficiency team?

You probably haven't noticed, but Portland isn't playing any defense either. If Melo is on tonight then watch out.