Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Memphis v. OKC 'Under' 93.5 1st half - and others.

I just like the slow pace of Memphis, I believe they will slow the game down (as they normally do), Memphis also prevents fast break points readily, and match up well against this OKC team in the paint. I'd be very surprised if they try to run with OKC here, I expect more of a half-court offense, and playing the ball Memphis is accustomed too.

Also eye'ing the Bulls here, Demarcus Cousins is questionable, I'll be reviewing that injury report before game time.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

1st half 'under' winner .

Going to watch the status of this Chicago game. I believe Cousins will play with the sprained ankle but still remains to be seen.

I think Chicago will come out with much more energy after that loss in NO where they essentially trailed the whole game.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Also after mentioning previously and consideration will be backing Chicago here small to finish a good night.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Ill have to fade the Bulls moving forward on the road. Small loss but Im surprised by this performance tonight somewhat by Chicago.

These last two losses havent been to "quality" teams, losing by DD to sub .500 teams in NO and Sac..