nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets get the NBA party started

LAC+2 (really like) on fire & JAZZ struggling on the rd.
    CHAR+6.5 (really like) playing well lately.
    DET+6 (doubt they lose ATS 2 in a row)

Thoughts....?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

As of right now, the Clipper game is a no bet for me.

I like the Bobcats plus the points, along with the Pistons.

nevadaside

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    As of right now, the Clipper game is a no bet for me.

I like the Bobcats plus the points, along with the Pistons.
    looker, what is your apprehension re: LAC? if you don't mind me asking....I see this as a solid play....but I may be missing something or not seen some news or whatever.

Glad you're on the others, how's the NBA been treating you?

nevadaside

Quote Originally Posted by nevadaside View Post
    LAC+2 (really like) on fire & JAZZ struggling on the rd.
    CHAR+6.5 (really like) playing well lately.
    DET+6 (doubt they lose ATS 2 in a row)

Thoughts....?
    Also leaning NUGGS+1.5 1st H.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by nevadaside View Post
    looker, what is your apprehension re: LAC? if you don't mind me asking....I see this as a solid play....but I may be missing something or not seen some news or whatever.

Glad you're on the others, how's the NBA been treating you?
    I just think the line in the Utah/LAC game is right on, and do not see any value in a play either way.

NBA has been the NBA, up and down. But grinding out a profit so far. Its been tough since the all-star break. I may hang it up when baseball starts.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like your GS play ns, good luck.

R3Sports
    R3Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Good luck!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Utah just moved to being a possible play for me. They are now -1.5 at Stations. So I maybe on the Jazz tonight NS.

Pistons just moved to +6.5 too. Keep going.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nevada, here are my thoughts on your plays:

LAC - Strongly disagree. Yes LAC had a very good road trip, and Utah has not played well of late, certainly compared to how they were doing earlier in the year. But this is a prime letdown spot for LAC. LAC is returning off of a quality and satisfying road trip, and they are likely to be complacent here. And Utah has been underachieving. They are now pretty rested, and will want to prove they can win on the road after losing all those road games recently. LAC has a better home record than Utah has a road record, yet Utah opened as a fave, and the line has moved 1/2 point in their direction. That happened for a reason, I think Utah is the play here. Not a lock of course, sure LAC could come with another quality performance and win the game, but I think Utah is a solid pick.

Char - I agreed strongly until Iguodala went down. Others will step up and spark Philly. If you got Char at +6.5, you could hold onto it. But I did (some at 6 and 5.5 actually), and I may hedge out of it, I'm going to look into it more. Philly will get a spark from Iguodala going down, but Charlotte is also a hyper-motivated team right now, and Philly in general is not much of a block to a hyper-motivated team.

Det - Slightly disagree. This is a deceptive line because San Antonio has been slightly off their game for a bit. But they will be looking forward to getting a decisive win over a top team they know has been winning on the road. In this case, the road back-to-back situation for Det will hurt them. On the other hand, of course they are a top notch team. I think the line of 6 or so is about right. I like a correlated parlay with the under much more than a straight play on Det.

Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by The HG; 03-23-07 at 05:45 PM.