Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Monday Best Play

Early discussion for tomorrow. First thing I am looking at is the Orlando Magic at Indiana. The team I just bet against, I am thinking about taking them with the points tomorrow. At +15.5 early release, it more than likely will go down. Is this sharp or fools gold?

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10278

Quote Originally Posted by Dilo View Post
    Early discussion for tomorrow. First thing I am looking at is the Orlando Magic at Indiana. The team I just bet against, I am thinking about taking them with the points tomorrow. At +15.5 early release, it more than likely will go down. Is this sharp or fools gold?
    Taking points with the second or first worst teams against one of top 3 teams, seems like fools gold. Just handicap the game. Indiana plays defense, orlando doesn't. Indiana can score, Orlando can't, Esp with injuries. They just lost by 7 points to the one of the other worst teams. Only advantage I can see, they might be shaper early from having played more recently. While pacers been sitting home getting fat and lazy and laid. I will be looking to tease this down with one of the other huge faves against sucky team, ie nets/76ers, Mia/det.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

that is sound advice, staying away from the bad teams is a great strategy. it should probably be the only strategy; and betting the top teams in the league will keep you in the black with the bookies most of the time. teasing might be the way to go with this game because this again is one of the largest lines for indiana games this season. and that already answers another one of my questions; is this line a little inflated or justified.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13074

Quote Originally Posted by Dilo View Post
    that is sound advice, staying away from the bad teams is a great strategy. it should probably be the only strategy; and betting the top teams in the league will keep you in the black with the bookies most of the time. teasing might be the way to go with this game because this again is one of the largest lines for indiana games this season. and that already answers another one of my questions; is this line a little inflated or justified.
    I don't think Indy can or wants to beat anybody by 16. I have followed that last few games and they are starting to remind me of Miami.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I don't think Indy can or wants to beat anybody by 16. I have followed that last few games and they are starting to remind me of Miami.
    this is one of the conclusions i came up with as well, which led me to +15.5 'are you out of your mind' line that indiana is suppose to give up. i am sure everyone has noticed the same recent results, and also wonder if this is a line that indiana cares to beat.