KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Turmoil In Cleveland

Might be a good time to start fading them. This team is completely falling apart. Just a few days ago reports come out that Kyrie wants out. Today, a report came out saying Dion Waters got kicked out of practice. It's pretty clear that Mike Brown has no future with this team and has probably lost the locker-room.

Serves that idiot Dan Gilbert right. I always root against Cavs because Gilbert.

"Cleveland will win a championship before LeBron does" By the time LBJ retires, he'll have more championships than Cleveland has winning seasons.

I hope Kyrie leaves Cleveland. If he is smart, he will leave.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

This is what you get when you hire idiot Chris Grant as your gm. That guy is clueless moron. He should be committed to the mental hospital for wasting #1 pick on Anthony Bennett.

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

Kyrie wants out? Noone wants him after the brutal season he's having.

Kyrie is a huge part of the problem

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

They are both to blame...that being the organization and Kyrie...as foolish as Bynum is...he can't be blamed for wanting out....he no longer wanted to put up with the immature attitude and ball hogging player that Kyrie is....They deliberately allow Kyrie to piss away as many games as he wins...with his hero ball antics...when they are capable of so much more...The organization as a whole has underachieved...and will continue to as long as Gilbert is in charge....as inept as Brown is as an in game coach...he is surrounded by knucklehead players who think they are better than they are (Waiters) and pre-madonna shot jackers (Irving)......They may very well have cost themselves a shot at Lebron...

KRIT

Yes, both Kyrie and management are both to blame. Kyrie is not who I thought he was. He is starting to look more like a stat stuffer on a bad team than a great player who can elevate a mediocre/weak team. Regardless, Cavs are a loser franchise and may be worth fading quite a bit from here on out.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    ......They may very well have cost themselves a shot at Lebron...
    we don't need that Akron disease here in Cleveland

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

"
    Luol Deng reportedly told a close friend that the Cavaliers are a "mess."

According to the source, Deng has seen players get thrown out of practice, take off their uniform tops at halftime and threaten not to play, mouth off to Brown and generally act like spoiled brats. The Cavs are in a downward spiral, and are currently in the midst of a four game losing streak, and quotes like this don't allude to team about to bust out of the funk. Luckily for Deng, he will be a free agent at the end of this season, and it's looking like his Cavs jersey may be short lived. "

KRIT

Now Deng is telling friends that Cleveland is a mess, and he has only been there for about a month. This team is completely falling apart.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...the-cavaliers/

Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Might be a good time to start fading them. This team is completely falling apart. Just a few days ago reports come out that Kyrie wants out. Today, a report came out saying Dion Waters got kicked out of practice. It's pretty clear that Mike Brown has no future with this team and has probably lost the locker-room.

Serves that idiot Dan Gilbert right. I always root against Cavs because Gilbert.

"Cleveland will win a championship before LeBron does" By the time LBJ retires, he'll have more championships than Cleveland has winning seasons.

I hope Kyrie leaves Cleveland. If he is smart, he will leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Yes, both Kyrie and management are both to blame. Kyrie is not who I thought he was. He is starting to look more like a stat stuffer on a bad team than a great player who can elevate a mediocre/weak team. Regardless, Cavs are a loser franchise and may be worth fading quite a bit from here on out.
    Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post

It's hard being a Cleveland anything fan, we are run by terrible owners and front offices across the board and have been. As fans, we cant do shit and just have to put up with all this garbage. Top to bottom we're a mess. Mike Brown should have never been hired AGAIN in the first place. Thats pathetic that we would bring back a guy we didn't see fit for the job a few years earlier. Brown is a Defensive coordinator, not a HC. Then to Kyrie, I never liked his demeanor on the court, just worse this year, his 3rd year in the league. He should be getting better in the accountability, leadership, team mentality not regressing in each. Waitors is another story, if we had a coach that knew how to teach Dion, he could be great. Like better than what Kyrie is. He is still chucking up terrible shot selection and his demeanor also is just pathetic. I would never let that shit fly on my team even being a young skinny white guy.

Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

By the way, Big KRIT is prob my fav artist out now..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sdmss

KRIT

I need to start auto-fading Cleveland every game. Down 15 late in the 3rd.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

this team is funny

you have 1 terrible shooter parked on the 3 pt line every possession, and kyrie irving trying to break everyone's ankles

KRIT

CLE doesn't cover, not surprising. This team is massively underachieving.

LosDoyers
    LosDoyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 262

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    OK, Dan.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

I must say though, Cleveland fans are loyal to the core. Cavs, Indians, Browns. Stepping stones year in and year out.

KRIT