jaykarrels
    jaykarrels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

NBA picks - ongoing thread

Looking to keep track of my picks. I make most of my money doing live betting so I will try to post those as well. Here goes day 1:

Brooklyn +11 - Indiana has been bad, and I don't see Brooklyn getting beat out two days in a row 0.5 units

Oklahoma City -4.5 - A low line against the lowly Wizards, won't beat against them until they lose 1.5 units

Atlanta -3.5 - Atlanta is great at home and has been on a roll, Minnesota hasn't 1 unit

Miami/New York OVER 201.5 - Both teams don't play GREAT defense and I think there will be a lot of scoring in this game 1 unit

Charlotte/Phoenix OVER 204.5 - Charlotte is HORRIBLE defensively and Phoenix scores by the bunches 1 unit

Good luck guys, tail or fade at own risk

jaykarrels

adding Brooklyn live bet +9.5 -110

AND OKC -2.5 -110

jaykarrels

Updated totals: 3-4 -2 units, got killed on the OKC game

picks for today:

Miami/Detroit UNDER 207.5 -110 1 unit
    Portland to win EVEN 4 units - probably the biggest bet of the season for me, I know this portland team and after letting Toronto get back into the game on Saturday, I can't see them messing around with Washington. This should be a blow out. Also, Washington has split wins and losses for like the last 8 games so they are due to lose again. They can't seem to string two wins together.