BigAlB
    BigAlB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Thunder -5 Saturday

This line does seem fishy to me, but I still think I'm gonna be tempted to take it. It is a back to back for the thunder, and the wizards have stayed tight with some really strong teams (including a straight up win vs the heat). But even still, with how Durant has been playing I still think they will win somewhat easily tomorrow. Durant played limited minutes tonight after the thunder went up so big, and the nets really didn't give the thunder much battle. I think they will come in still relatively fresh, and pull ahead later on in this one to cover -5.

Spudymatt
    Spudymatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 998

I agree. I don't know what's happening in Oklahoma but its working well for this team.
    Although I do love Washington, -5.0 is a generous line for thunder.
    If it were +8.5 for the wizards I may consider them, especially at home..

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlB View Post
    This line does seem fishy to me, but I still think I'm gonna be tempted to take it. It is a back to back for the thunder, and the wizards have stayed tight with some really strong teams (including a straight up win vs the heat). But even still, with how Durant has been playing I still think they will win somewhat easily tomorrow. Durant played limited minutes tonight after the thunder went up so big, and the nets really didn't give the thunder much battle. I think they will come in still relatively fresh, and pull ahead later on in this one to cover -5.
    That's what we all think when the line came out yesterday against the Nets but look what happened? There's no stopping Durantula. Not even Ledick himself.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

make up any story you want here but there is no way on earth this line is set to remotely draw equal action on both sides. dig up whatever stats you want or can find, betting against okc here makes no sense in this spot vs a mediocre team at best. it may not be great spot for okc but it isn't good for the bullets either coming from west road trip. i saw -3.5 and i love betting games where the spread is joke like this one, but there is way here. good luck.