ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah Jazz +6 tonight?

Look, I know the Jazz stink, but the Warriors just came off a big win last night in a big game against the Clippers and are playing on a traveling b2b in Utah. It's not as tough a place to play as in years past, but tonight is 'Jerry Sloan Night'. They are raising his banner to the rafters, and I think the crowd could have a little more impact on this game than they normally do. Jazz well rested playing against a team playing b2b and 3 in 4. Only thing that scares me is the move from 5 to 6. Already played +6 but am thinking of going bigger.

Thoughts?

MrCoso
    MrCoso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 296

pound it bro

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

I am more concerned with the match ups. Utah won't be able to win without their best players.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

I am on it as well.1x. My concern is these guys, like Cavs can go on a drought 1/4.
    Actually thinking 1H as well, but already put the full game in and betting 2x on the Jizz doesn`t seem wise.
    You know they cover 1H now.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a good bet, but so much of this bet hinges of the injury report. Jazz will need their full complement of players here:

F Derrick Favors (1/31, sore right hip) is questionable for Friday's game against Golden State.
    G John Lucas III (1/31, sore back) is questionable for Friday's game against Golden State.
    F Marvin Williams (1/31, sore right heel) is questionable for Friday's game against Golden State.
    F Richard Jefferson (1/31, stomach virus) is questionable for Friday's game against Golden State.
    G Trey Burke (1/31, stomach virus) is questionable for Friday's game against Golden State.

This line will move, and something tells me most of these guys will play. But I'm waiting for now.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didn't Warriors rest their top players after a pretty big lead in the 4th against the Clips? B2B, I don't think it will be a factor.

Warriors to blow the out.