millopt
    millopt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

gonna lay a 5 game parlay on sport select

50 dollars on orl, okc, mem, raps and new jersey devils. Each basketball team needs to win by 6 or more. Pays about 4800. Will also be parlaying the bb teams with the points on a sportbook.
    Bucks are brutal.
    Okc are hot and tearing through every team.
    Mem on a streak and pekovic out.
    Hoping that lawson is out for den and robinson is their best bench player who is out.

Good luck to all bettors

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by millopt View Post
    50 dollars on orl, okc, mem, raps and new jersey devils. Each basketball team needs to win by 6 or more. Pays about 4800. Will also be parlaying the bb teams with the points on a sportbook.
    Bucks are brutal.
    Okc are hot and tearing through every team.
    Mem on a streak and pekovic out.
    Hoping that lawson is out for den and robinson is their best bench player who is out.

Good luck to all bettors
    BOL brother. Did you know Toronto has not won in Denver since 2003???

flyingcarbs
    flyingcarbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    BOL brother. Did you know Toronto has not won in Denver since 2003???
    SO they're due?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by flyingcarbs View Post
    SO they're due?
    That's one way to look at it, sure. OKC never wins in Miami 'til the other night when they crushed them. So there you go. BOL.

gambleites
    gambleites's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

And Denver this Year has not been nearly as strong as in past year so Go T.DOT.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

due....haha poor souls... but I like raps to win because they are a better team and lawson possibly out.

millopt

Yeah that's why I like raptors in this spot. And robinson makes a huge difference whn he is in. Another thing to think of is how many playoff calibre teams toronto has beat on the road. It will be a good game either way. Gonna lay 50 with orl, okc and mem as well to win by 6.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Yeah that's why I like raptors in this spot. And robinson makes a huge difference whn he is in. Another thing to think of is how many playoff calibre teams toronto has beat on the road. It will be a good game either way. Gonna lay 50 with orl, okc and mem as well to win by 6.
    go get em

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Laying $ on the second worse team in the league, Orlando. BOL brother. Go get um....

millopt

I don't know why teams rush up for meaningless points when they lost the game. That last second lay up by min cost me on 1000 in sport select tonight and would have been watching den for 4800 sunday.