innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

“Jerry Sloan Day”

The Utah Jazz will be honoring Jerry Sloan with a banner-raising ceremony during Friday night’s game at their arena. The NBA basketball team won’t be alone in officially celebrating the Hall of Fame coach’s career. Friday has been declared “Jerry Sloan Day” in the Beehive State by Utah Gov. Gary Herbert.

Sloan has the third-most wins in NBA coaching history (1,221 with Jazz and Bulls), that he made two Finals appearances, had 19 playoff appearances, tallied 16 consecutive winning seasons and won seven division titles.

Well done Jerry.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    The Utah Jazz will be honoring Jerry Sloan with a banner-raising ceremony during Friday night’s game at their arena. The NBA basketball team won’t be alone in officially celebrating the Hall of Fame coach’s career. Friday has been declared “Jerry Sloan Day” in the Beehive State by Utah Gov. Gary Herbert.

Sloan has the third-most wins in NBA coaching history (1,221 with Jazz and Bulls), that he made two Finals appearances, had 19 playoff appearances, tallied 16 consecutive winning seasons and won seven division titles.

Well done Jerry.
    Think it will give Utah some extra incentive to win???

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Jerry Sloan washes his hair with Old Spice cologne.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He was a fukkin drunk but a good coach

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Lol.That place is gonna be ridiculous tonight. I mean nuts. I remember like 5 yrs ago going to a game there and gettin fukkin Drunk as HELL in front a some family prob Mormon but anyway I sit down with two 16oz beers before tip see Kyle Korver warming up on the wing nailing EVERY shot. Was like "Let's go Kyle!!' Downed a whole beer.

They don't serve beer after the 3rd so I made sure I was good and drunk by the fourth. Total was lookin gorgeous, Jazz start pullin away I look at my Homies "Fukk yea here we go time to cover the spread!" These boy scouts behind us were in awe. I'm sure those kids are gonna grow up to be defend after seeing us. Thier parents were pissed we werre droppin so many f bombs out loud. Was great.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Degens* not defends. Fuckin smart phone my ass. I typed Degens more times in a day than defends lifetime.

doubledime
    doubledime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8876

All I know is when I was a kid and saw him play, he was Mr. Hustle. He'd be diving for balls and and was unbelievable on defense. They don't make 'em like that anymore.
    Points Awarded:

innovation gave doubledime 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by doubledime View Post
    All I know is when I was a kid and saw him play, he was Mr. Hustle. He'd be diving for balls and and was unbelievable on defense. They don't make 'em like that anymore.
    Well boys, that was an interesting bedtime story. Never heard of either one of them, but I am sure they were great. Anyway, idea's on the game tonight per chance???

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Jazz cover the 1H, then get smoked in the 3rd to go down, then cover with a valiant 4th 1/4 effort.
    At least I hope that is how it plays out.