No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

The NBA cracks me up

Pacers -11.5 for the second half. They completely dominate the third quarter. Run was expected. Out-scored Phoenix by 14. In the fourth, they start to fade a little. Suddenly the 11.5 is looking shaky. Then in the last two minutes, they mysteriously disappear altogether, on their home court, against a completely inferior team playing in a back-to-back situation. Complete tank job. Final 2H count? Pacers -9.

Convenient.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

I had both Pacers and Louisville 2H, figured I'd go 1-1 at worst since both are good 2H teams. Both teams completley had the 2H line covered late with complete momentum at home and both fumbled it away. Both bad beats.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Un fkn real. I knew something was fishy about tht 2nd half line but couldnt resist pounding it

Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

You must've took Indiana? Getting down by 17 and yes we all knew that run was coming but that takes energy out of your team. The pacers were gassed midway through the 4th. Notice that dragic, morris, and Frye were resting from end of 3rd to like 8 minutes in the 4th.
    Not saying NBA isn't rigged but there are better examples than this game.
    For instance Utah kings game hit 206 on the dot as kings were coming back. With seconds left the ball clearly goes out on utah refs review the call and blatantly award It to utah. No Kore points scored. Game over

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

I jumped on the under 100.5.
    Knew Ind was gonna amp up pressure to make a run.
    115 1H, 81 2H
    Nice easy 1 U

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Catch77 View Post
    You must've took Indiana? Getting down by 17 and yes we all knew that run was coming but that takes energy out of your team. The pacers were gassed midway through the 4th. Notice that dragic, morris, and Frye were resting from end of 3rd to like 8 minutes in the 4th.
    For instance Utah kings game hit 206 on the dot as kings were coming back. With seconds left the ball clearly goes out on utah refs review the call and blatantly award It to utah. No Kore points scored. Game over
    Why in the hell would I take Indiana?

I had no bet on this game.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Define tank job

thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Im sorry no coincidences but you should stop gambling all together or something.. All i ever see you do in posts is complain about how things are fixed blah blah blah. If its so easy to notice then you should be making a killing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: boycali01, and pepero428

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by thetitanlb View Post
    Im sorry no coincidences but you should stop gambling all together or something.. All i ever see you do in posts is complain about how things are fixed blah blah blah. If its so easy to notice then you should be making a killing.
    No coin being No coin. Just get used it.

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Catch77 View Post
    coulda swore they rested til like the 6 min mark. Besides Pacers suffered only 1 loss and its about to be Feb, they werent gonna end the season losing only once at home.

flyingcarbs
    flyingcarbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

derp
    Attached Images

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i did NOT see that coming at all
    crazy league for sure

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!