y2kr1000
    Y.T.D. 100-81 NBA
    y2kr1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

The Fatigue System

Hi guys, just thought I'd share a new system I've worked on over the past month which has currently hit 20-2 on the spread, and won the last 16 in a row. I don't bet big, I'm happy with small profits at the moment and generally bet $50 and double up four times then cash out and leave $150 into account before doubling up again. This system is based on fading home teams who have returned from a road trip of five or more games. The system hit again today making it 20-2 with a play on the Wizards +9 over the Los Angeles Clippers. It obviously does not work everyday but with patience and picking spots so far it has proved very successful. I have a play which fits the system tomorrow (I live in Australia) which is the Golden State Warriors -5.5. Obviously no bet is safe but I can't complain with the success rate. Just thought if share this with everyone as I'm confident with the way in which this is currently working. Enjoy the game

ChicagoCover
    Trappin'
    ChicagoCover's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome!

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Quote Originally Posted by y2kr1000 View Post
    Hi guys, just thought I'd share a new system I've worked on over the past month which has currently hit 20-2 on the spread, and won the last 16 in a row. I don't bet big, I'm happy with small profits at the moment and generally bet $50 and double up four times then cash out and leave $150 into account before doubling up again. This system is based on fading home teams who have returned from a road trip of five or more games. The system hit again today making it 20-2 with a play on the Wizards +9 over the Los Angeles Clippers. It obviously does not work everyday but with patience and picking spots so far it has proved very successful. I have a play which fits the system tomorrow (I live in Australia) which is the Golden State Warriors -5.5. Obviously no bet is safe but I can't complain with the success rate. Just thought if share this with everyone as I'm confident with the way in which this is currently working. Enjoy the game
    thanks for sharing us information.
    this will certainly add to the arsenal of capping tools for sure.
    I also wanted to point out "the fatigue factor" angle of a different, didn't work too well today with Okc at Heats.

y2kr1000
    Y.T.D. 100-81 NBA

Here are some examples of plays which have won on this system over the past two weeks:

OKC +2.5 vs Houston

Pistons +5 vs Wizards

Celtics +10 vs Heat

Celtics +11 vs Golden State

Nuggets +2.5 vs Indiana

Utah -5.5 vs Wizards

Pacers -9.5 vs Lakers

All plays are based on fading the home team after a long road trip either in the first or second game back (plays are wagered on value of points/situational spots where fatigue is a factor).

Eg: Pacers fitted the system in the game versus Sacramento Kings but I was not willing to lay down 11 points on a road team. At half time they were down by 11 so the play was Pacers by 11 for the second half as there was no value in the original spread.

y2kr1000
    Y.T.D. 100-81 NBA

Quote Originally Posted by kobstopa View Post
    thanks for sharing us information.
    this will certainly add to the arsenal of capping tools for sure.
    I also wanted to point out "the fatigue factor" angle of a different, didn't work too well today with Okc at Heats.
    Hi Kobstopa, this game did not fit my system as the home team was rested. As I explained above, this system only fades home teams who have just returned from a road trip, not teams playing on the road unless it is their first road game after a road trip and playing one game at home. The team who we are betting against must have played at least five road games in a row. Hope that makes sense. Also, Injuries are a non factor in this system.

kobstopa

Hi Kobstopa, this game did not fit my system as the home team was rested. As I explained above, this system only fades home teams who have just returned from a road trip, not teams playing on the road unless it is their first road game after a road trip and playing one game at home. The team who we are betting against must have played at least five road games in a row. Hope that makes sense. Also, Injuries are a non factor in this system.
    I agree totally, that's why i said "the fatigue factor" angle of a different & i am not implies its fit profile your mentioned. It's just prior to the game today, everywhere posts were implies OKC on a b2b while Miami this, Miami that.

kobstopa

Here are some examples of plays which have won on this system over the past two weeks:

OKC +2.5 vs Houston

Pistons +5 vs Wizards

Celtics +10 vs Heat

Celtics +11 vs Golden State

Nuggets +2.5 vs Indiana

Utah -5.5 vs Wizards

Pacers -9.5 vs Lakers

All plays are based on fading the home team after a long road trip either in the first or second game back (plays are wagered on value of points/situational spots where fatigue is a factor).

Eg: Pacers fitted the system in the game versus Sacramento Kings but I was not willing to lay down 11 points on a road team. At half time they were down by 11 so the play was Pacers by 11 for the second half as there was no value in the original spread.
    that's very nice piece of information

y2kr1000
    Y.T.D. 100-81 NBA

Quote Originally Posted by kobstopa View Post
    I agree totally, that's why i said "the fatigue factor" angle of a different & i am not implies its fit profile your mentioned. It's just prior to the game today, everywhere posts were implies OKC on a b2b while Miami this, Miami that.
    Sorry mate, I just re-read and totally agree. I find this fatigue angle to be alot more successful. I used to just throw money on teams that I thought would win (in this game I liked Miami to be honest) but have found a pattern which eliminates the need to bet blindly on a "hunch" and hit at under 50%. It is early days and most systems develop a flaw but while its winning I'm not prepared to put my money on any other plays just to have a daily bet.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

So what's your opinion on Pacers-Suns game? Indy is coming home from five straight road games. Do you still fade them?

kobstopa

Sorry mate, I just re-read and totally agree. I find this fatigue angle to be alot more successful. I used to just throw money on teams that I thought would win (in this game I liked Miami to be honest) but have found a pattern which eliminates the need to bet blindly on a "hunch" and hit at under 50%. It is early days and most systems develop a flaw but while its winning I'm not prepared to put my money on any other plays just to have a daily bet.
    That's a very smart way to wage. In general, as you may already know is try to wage on the book's side, will boost odd in your favor.

Since you seem to follow trends, i have something my interested you, I notice in Australia's TAB, they offer a wager call wire to wire

i cut to the point,
    it seem to me a very high % to hit "Any other Result", as the qrt lead is interchanged by teams constantly
    check it out
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-10-15 at 11:50 AM. Reason: image does not exist

kobstopa

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    So what's your opinion on Pacers-Suns game? Indy is coming home from five straight road games. Do you still fade them?
    interesting one,
    if they trash Phx & cover then in the next game Brooklyn will have a high% to cover the spread.
    Looking at the number, I think under 199. Phx can switch to play defense and half court basketball at time, especially against teams in the east. They will not waste their time shooting 3's knowing they are up against excellent defensive team, pick & roll all the way.

y2kr1000
    Y.T.D. 100-81 NBA

Hi SharkAA, this is an excellent example. At first I loved the Suns +10 as its fits my system perfectly. However, I'm trying to eliminate any possible "flaws" and on one of the loses like this it was a very similar situation. The road team was on a road b2b and had played more than three road games. Phoenix are on a road b2b and are playing their fourth road game in five nights. In my eyes both teams will be showing fatigue so I would prefer to eliminate these kind of situations from my system.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Thank you guys for your answers. Lines for O/U and spread seem pretty sharp, so this is a tough one.

kobstopa

Thank you guys for your answers. Lines for O/U and spread seem pretty sharp, so this is a tough one.
    one other thing I like to add is, this is a revenge factor game for the Pacers & it was a high scoring game 200+points, Pacer lost.
    Last edited by kobstopa; 01-30-14 at 06:43 AM.

y2kr1000
    Y.T.D. 100-81 NBA

I've noticed that the over hits in the majority of these games. The favourite also tends to hit the first half spread while slowing down on the second half. I will work out hit rates on the 22 games I've played for the over and first half cover.
    Last edited by y2kr1000; 01-30-14 at 06:53 AM.

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont understand why gsw is a play in your system. gsw hasnt returned from a road trip they have been home

in addition

OKC +2.5 vs Houston HOU road trip was 4 games before the home game with OKC so is the system using 4 or more road or 5 or more...

Pistons +5 vs. Washington 1/18/14 washington wasnt on a road trip of 5 or more either...
    Last edited by pepero428; 01-30-14 at 07:51 AM.

y2kr1000
    Y.T.D. 100-81 NBA

Quote Originally Posted by pepero428 View Post
    i dont understand why gsw is a play in your system. gsw hasnt returned from a road trip they have been home

in addition

OKC +2.5 vs Houston HOU road trip was 4 games before the home game with OKC so is the system using 4 or more road or 5 or more...

Pistons +5 vs. Washington 1/18/14 washington wasnt on a road trip of 5 or more either...
    Yes but there are other factors I use (eg: rockets fifth game in seven days, b2b) just like Clippers tomorrow.

jmitch150
    jmitch150's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Always love reading different systems, good stuff.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

When you say the play is GS Warriors at -5.5 does this mean you are fading them or playing them ?

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

I like it so far.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Just take pacers and the under 202.. no fucken way its a shoot out.. phx is not gonna score like last time. With dragic hurting from last night and if hes out.. the rest of the team become brain dead.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Also there is no penetrating system..u just got lucky..i been cashing 3 to 4k a week for the last couple of weeks and im just lucky.. donno when my luck is gonna run out.. thought i was gonna have a bad week after the first couple of games last night but boubced back with a couple 2h plays. So far this week still in the plus side.. hope it still going good. So once again there is no facking system u just got lucky..

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

alamo

You never actually stated what you are playing in this game ?

y2kr1000
    Y.T.D. 100-81 NBA

Golden State by 5.5

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    When you say the play is GS Warriors at -5.5 does this mean you are fading them or playing them ?
    the system is not followed, at least the one he explicitly states 5 or more road games then the team comes home and that's when you fade them (the home team).

since golden state schedule has had them at home not on the road, and the clippers came back from a long road trip and were home yesterday. Clippers should experience fatigue but they are the road team not the home team.

topic should just be labeled

I'm on a crazy run 20-2 and one of the major things I like to utilize among other factors in my capping is the 5 road games or more and home.

bol whoever has play on this game gonna live play it probably

y2kr1000
    Y.T.D. 100-81 NBA

Quote Originally Posted by pepero428 View Post
    the system is not followed, at least the one he explicitly states 5 or more road games then the team comes home and that's when you fade them (the home team).

since golden state schedule has had them at home not on the road, and the clippers came back from a long road trip and were home yesterday. Clippers should experience fatigue but they are the road team not the home team.

topic should just be labeled

I'm on a crazy run 20-2 and one of the major things I like to utilize among other factors in my capping is the 5 road games or more and home.

bol whoever has play on this game gonna live play it probably
    Don't you know how to look at a line? Keep the negative comments coming, I find them amusing.

alamo

You state "This system is based on fading home teams who have returned from a road trip of five or more games"

The warriors are the home team tonight so I assumed you fade them. That's why I needed clarification on who you were playing.

y2kr1000
    Y.T.D. 100-81 NBA

2nd half play warriors by 1

ChicagoCover
    Trappin'
    ChicagoCover's Avatar Become A Pro!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

miczz14
    Update your status
    miczz14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2564

good win, keep me coming

y2kr1000
    Y.T.D. 100-81 NBA

Cheer guys, happy to share this information. It seems I haven't explained my system with exact clarity. There have been times where a team has only played four road games but if their situation falls into the kind of spot I am looking for (eg: return from four road games and b2b, 5th game in seven nights) then this is considered a play. None the less, I'm extremely happy with it so far.

Personal Record 21-2

Posted plays 2-0

miczz14
    Update your status
    miczz14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2564

you have anything for tonight?

y2kr1000
    Y.T.D. 100-81 NBA

Does anyone have an opinion on the Golden State/Jazz game tomorrow night? Given that I played the fatigue angle on clippers tonight and expected an easy cover by Golden State, I'm still not convinced they will cover the 5 point spread in this game.
    Jazz beat Washington with four days rest, and Washington beat Golden State on their home court. Jazz now with four days rest again. Both golden state and Washington are/were on b2b's. a repeat perhaps? Plus Washington is playing better ball at the moment.
    Last edited by y2kr1000; 01-31-14 at 07:53 AM.

alamo

Cheer guys, happy to share this information. It seems I haven't explained my system with exact clarity. There have been times where a team has only played four road games but if their situation falls into the kind of spot I am looking for (eg: return from four road games and b2b, 5th game in seven nights) then this is considered a play. None the less, I'm extremely happy with it so far.

Personal Record 21-2

Posted plays 2-0
    Thanks for clarifying. I think I understand now. Didnt mean to question the system, just wanted to understand it exactly. Good luck with future picks

123 Last