44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Monday Night

YTD 81-39-1. Well a new week is upon us and let's see what we can do. I am going with Sacramento TT over 100. BOL to all. I would like to thank everybody for their input, it is always very helpful...

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Hey buddy just wanted to let you know I've been following your plays - you've been straight cash money lately bro!!! How do you come up with your plays? Some of them seem uncoventional (like Kings TT last night). Appreciate the picks, and keep up the good work!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Hey buddy just wanted to let you know I've been following your plays - you've been straight cash money lately bro!!! How do you come up with your plays? Some of them seem uncoventional (like Kings TT last night). Appreciate the picks, and keep up the good work!
    Appreciate the input brother. I study a lot. Look @ everybody's opinion, analyze and try to come up with the best value pick, not always the most popular. I lot of guys here don't like my ML selections or team totals, just try to go with what works. Let's hope tonight we are on target. BOL...