Noobnumber12
    Noobnumber12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Griffin o 24p

Only me Loving this? He's been really hot lately. Also counting on alot of o-rebounds and fts. Anyone have any reason why he won't make it?

Noobnumber12

Quote Originally Posted by Legislator74 View Post
    good-matches.blogspot.com

every day one game for free
    Thx bro!

Maybe if they win by a blowout?

Noobnumber12

I know someone is either with me or against me. Come on people!

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

be careful man, this match has the potential to be a blowout and if clippers are up by 20 in the 3rd then Doc is going to bench Griffin for the entire 4th.

This scenario has happened to me countless times, but that is your main threat for this play not hitting

Noobnumber12

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyglobes View Post
    be careful man, this match has the potential to be a blowout and if clippers are up by 20 in the 3rd then Doc is going to bench Griffin for the entire 4th.

This scenario has happened to me countless times, but that is your main threat for this play not hitting
    yeah i thought about that. But I don't think it Will be. Im getting the feeling vegas has a finger in this game and that it'll be a tight one

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Everyone is saying it may be close for some reason and usually when the whole board is saying that something is usually up. I read that sanders is out which will help this prop and that reddick and collison are game time decisions which would mean if either of them are out more scoring will be on Blakes shoulders.

Crap now i'm seriously contemplating taking this haha

Noobnumber12

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyglobes View Post
    Everyone is saying it may be close for some reason and usually when the whole board is saying that something is usually up. I read that sanders is out which will help this prop and that reddick and collison are game time decisions which would mean if either of them are out more scoring will be on Blakes shoulders.

Crap now i'm seriously contemplating taking this haha
    haha! I also looked up some stats. Bucks in the top of the league allowing points in the paint. #8 best in allowing points outside the paint.