Keenpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Suns vs 6ers o 107.5 1h???

Can someone convince me not to do it

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

I posted a thread with this play earlier, on this pretty large myself
    On the 1H over large here, I posted a thread a few posts down about it.

In an earlier matchup they combined for 119 1H, this was a game in which Evan Turner missed mind you. These teams are 1st and 3rd in the NBA in fast break points, they both look to push the pace as soon as they touch the ball, especially off rebounds and turnovers. Philadelphia can't play transition D for the life of them, they're 2nd to last in fast break points allowed and Phoenix is bottom 5 in opponent fast break efficiency themselves.

Phoenix also top 3 in points off of 3s, Philly might have the worst perimeter D in the NBA as they are allowing close to 30 points a game just on 3s alone which is dead last in the league. Suns are gonna get their looks from beyond the arc & we all know the pace at which the 6ers play.
    Points Awarded:

Keenpicks gave Time is Money 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Keenpicks
    Keenpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Thank you for that boost of confidence.

Let's get lucky

Nate Higgers
    Nate Higgers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Took the Suns/Cavs over last night and it was my only loss. I can probably blame it on the Cavs scoring a whopping SIX POINTS in the third

Staying away from another Suns over tonight, but good luck to you

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Higgers View Post
    Took the Suns/Cavs over last night and it was my only loss. I can probably blame it on the Cavs scoring a whopping SIX POINTS in the third

Staying away from another Suns over tonight, but good luck to you
    I took the over in that game as well but for the 1st half and it hit with a minute to spare. The thing is that teams generally tend to come out of the blocks tryimg to score straight away and get a feel of the game and then in the 2nd half the coaches make adjustments at the break and there tends to be a little more D played.

Anyway what I'm trying to say is that 1st half overs have been more profitable for me this season then full game overs