SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    Ppl keep calling him overrated but he's not the name you see plastered all over the NBA, and his game has improved year over year. Last year his FT's and perimeter shot and this year his 3pt game. Dude spends a lot of time shave the rough edges unlike most players. I also like how you call them soft. Would love to hear how they are soft, though I doubt you even have an answer for that...
    so what? lebron has improved greatly year after year, kevin durant? hell yes, kevin love... lots of examples

but griffin is no leader. he cant lead a team to the title, not yet at least

and when i say clipps are soft, i mean yes they can beat bad or mediocre opponents but they will not get past any of the other top teams in the playoffs.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    so what? lebron has improved greatly year after year, kevin durant? hell yes, kevin love... lots of examples

but griffin is no leader. he cant lead a team to the title, not yet at least

and when i say clipps are soft, i mean yes they can beat bad or mediocre opponents but they will not get past any of the other top teams in the playoffs.
    I'm not arguing Griffin is a leader. CP3 is the leader of that team which is why I think it's funny how some ppl think Clippers would be better off without him.

Considering this team revamped both players and coaching staff in the offseason you have zero idea how they will perform in the playoffs vs regular season play...unless you think regular season play is a good indicator of a teams playoff play. If that were the truth Heat would never win a title any of their years.
    Last edited by brainfreeze0; 01-26-14 at 12:39 PM.

SportsMushroom

Considering this team revamped both players and coaching staff in the offseason you have zero idea how they will perform in the playoffs vs regular season play...unless you think regular season play is a good indicator of a teams playoff play. If that were the truth Heat would never win a title any of their years.

what are you talking about? if i was basing my opinion on regular season play i would have to say they are a good team and have a chance, but i am not.

they have a soft leader and they are the clippers, i dont see them getting past port/okla/spurs. even if they somehow do, they stand no chance against paul george and the pacers

what they need to happen is for injuries to opponents to get to finals, and hope they face miami, then they stand a chance, but not a big one

brainfreeze0

what are you talking about? if i was basing my opinion on regular season play i would have to say they are a good team and have a chance, but i am not.

they have a soft leader and they are the clippers, i dont see them getting past port/okla/spurs. even if they somehow do, they stand no chance against paul george and the pacers

what they need to happen is for injuries to opponents to get to finals, and hope they face miami, then they stand a chance, but not a big one
    You think CP3 is a soft leader? Really? All I can say is wow to that one.

SportsMushroom

You think CP3 is a soft leader? Really? All I can say is wow to that one.
    both cp3 and griffin are soft, cp3 never did anything or showed signs of greatness, he is just an above average game manager

and griffin is just good for jumping over cars for commercials ie he is all show and no substance

brainfreeze0

both cp3 and griffin are soft, cp3 never did anything or showed signs of greatness, he is just an above average game manager

and griffin is just good for jumping over cars for commercials ie he is all show and no substance
    I'm beginning to wonder if you even watch the games. First off, Paul is completely confident in his play and his play shows it. He's been a strong candidate for MVP for last couple years. If you say he hasn't then I know you don't watch NBA because it's been stated during the games plenty of times.

2nd Griffin isn't just a dunk all player anymore. He takes and lands perimeter shots on a regular basis and has picked up his 3pt to 33% this season. I think you need to analyze better if these are your arguments.
    Last edited by brainfreeze0; 01-26-14 at 01:00 PM.

SportsMushroom

I'm beginning to wonder if you even watch the games. First off, Paul is completely confident in his play and his play shows it. He's been a strong candidate for MVP for last couple years. If you say he hasn't then I know you don't watch NBA because it's been stated during the games plenty of times.

2nd Griffin isn't just a dunk all player anymore. He takes and lands perimeter shots on a regular basis and has picked up his 3pt to 33% this season. I think you need to analyze better if these are your arguments.
    i never said they are not good players just not good enough, too much talent elsewhere for them to have a chance

maybe in a year or two if they improve and if they add a couple of more quality pieces

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Yes.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

saloon this shit

TheChumba
    TheChumba's Avatar Become A Pro!

First 12