44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Question...

Do tired teams score more or less points on a BB. I think the defense slips up and allows more points than normal. Thereby allowing the other team to score more frequently while they are forced to play catch up....Thoughts???

pupung
    pupung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

U already answered ur question

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pupung View Post
    U already answered ur question
    I was expressing my opinion on the matter. I was looking for other input. Thanks

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Your line of thinkin is correct. However at times it can have the opposite effect on high paced teams in the sense that when their shots aren't falling they need to concentrate more on D. This is more of what I've noticed over the last few years then any factual evidence so I could be wrong. Would also like to hear others opinions on this

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

It really depends on the team and pace of game. Young teams like OKC, PORTLAND, GSW..... Not that big of a deal especially early in the season.

As the season progresses, you will see a shift as teams will tire. IMO.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

So men, lets pick the Indy/Denver game for example...I say Indy will be tired and let their "D" down, not sure though. Denver likes to run the floor....thoughts????

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

I actually like the under in that game. Vogel can't be happy with last 2 defensive efforts against suns and kings. I think pacers will be able to keep nuggets out of the paint with their size advantage and force nuggets to shoot low percentage jump shots. Feel like this will be a 96-90 type win for the pacers IMO