cjweber80
    cjweber80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Hawks vs Mil

Is the under 194.5 the biggest lock in history of betting???? What am i missing The Hawks are missing everyone(teague is out again so are 2 other starters) and barely scored 79 last night( SA rested everone and let backups play) and Mil is terrible thinking 82-70 game , might also take Mil and plus 125 moneyline

flyingcarbs
    flyingcarbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

It's actually a fairly tight line (to the averages of both team points/allowance)

redtagboys
    redtagboys's Avatar Become A Pro!

under hit last night for mil, had a nice amount on it. I would play mil to win, Atlanta needs some serious depth under the rim but is lacking it right now. Centers should go off for mil

Highsaac
    Highsaac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

I like it. Hawks ppg is significantly lower on b2bs and they've been about 4 points worse since Horford went down. Plus, Teague (1st in usg%) and Carroll won't play. My only concern is the off rating of Louis Williams, but that's hard to analyze since he's normally in a bench role. On the bucks side, they are just miserable offensively. They're 26th for pace, 29th for efg%, and 30th for off rating. And they've been even worse recently! Scoring a whopping 87.5 ppg in the month of January. Plus, they also score at a below average rate on b2bs. It can only help that SANDERS! is back. He's absolutely pathetic on offense and a + defender.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by redtagboys View Post
    under hit last night for mil, had a nice amount on it. I would play mil to win, Atlanta needs some serious depth under the rim but is lacking it right now. Centers should go off for mil
    I was thinking the same thing

cjweber80
    cjweber80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Parlayed Mil money line and under

sk47
    sk47's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was thinkin the same on bucks just havnt pull the trigger yet