RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Bobcats and Bucks

These two games stuck out to me..I'm really suprised by the opening lines of these two games...anyone else look into these games?

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

I like the Bulls. Taj Gibson and DJ Augustin have both stepped up since Deng departure. They have a great record at Charlotte and Thibodeau is extremely furious with the way they played against the Clips, should get a bounceback win.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    These two games stuck out to me..I'm really suprised by the opening lines of these two games...anyone else look into these games?
    Good day pal, hey none of my business but how can you even look at Milwaukee, they suck. They just got clobbered by of all people Cleveland. Atlanta got hammered by SA. I wouldn't touch Milw. in any game , just an opinion. BOL with your plays

redtagboys
    redtagboys's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chicago for the win, same trap applied as lakers in ORL. take the spread.

RavensFan2k3

Yeah Im having change of heart, and leaning Bulls... Still like Bucks, and also like Denver

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

I like Charlotte here coming off a loss and playing at home though they've been beaten last 2 time by Bulls. Hoping they come with their game face on and Sessions throws down.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Yeah Im having change of heart, and leaning Bulls... Still like Bucks, and also like Denver
    I am thinking Denver/Indy over 200. Denver has hit 11 straight in triple digits, and Indy 6 straight. Indy can hit 100 anytime they want, they usually just don't have to. We'll see. BOL Bro....

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Good day pal, hey none of my business but how can you even look at Milwaukee, they suck. They just got clobbered by of all people Cleveland. Atlanta got hammered by SA. I wouldn't touch Milw. in any game , just an opinion. BOL with your plays
    Milwaukee does suck lol, but I feel this is a good spot for them. I feel their guards will have a good game today.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I am thinking Denver/Indy over 200. Denver has hit 11 straight in triple digits, and Indy 6 straight. Indy can hit 100 anytime they want, they usually just don't have to. We'll see. BOL Bro....
    That sounds good too, I'll look into that some more BOL to you too bro