KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Why are the Warriors only -3 at home?

Talk about a trap line. If it isn't a trap line, then it is definitely a very weird line.

GS is 26-17, taking on the 20-21 TWolves at home, and they are only a 3 point favorite. Is there any reason this isn't at least -5?

In NBA, home court is typically worth 3 points. With a line of GS -3, books are basically saying these teams are dead even on a neutral court.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

It should be higher but keep in mind books have a very high opinion of the Wolves for some reason. Look at their recent lines. They were only +5.5/6 in San Antonio for example.

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Both Bogut and David Lee are game time decisions.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    It should be higher but keep in mind books have a very high opinion of the Wolves for some reason. Look at their recent lines. They were only +5.5/6 in San Antonio for example.
    Books have been very high on Wolves all season, and keep getting burned on them. I was high on the Wolves to start the year, but they just don't have it. I'd be very surprised if Love sticks around another year.

Pretty unheard of that you can get GS at -3 or -150 ML against a below .500 team at home.

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

T wolves probably go for 120, GSW has a puke D core right now

KRIT

GS and PHX are the two very fishy lines.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Books have been very high on Wolves all season, and keep getting burned on them. I was high on the Wolves to start the year, but they just don't have it. I'd be very surprised if Love sticks around another year.

Pretty unheard of that you can get GS at -3 or -150 ML against a below .500 team at home.
    I agree. I initially thought they weren't that good but somehow got caught into the hype after the first 7-8 games and thought they were a playoff team (though I never thought they'd be better than a 6-7-8 seed, some people had them getting homecourt and shit like that). Now I'm back to thinking they stink and will probably keep that thought all season long.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Andrew Bogut and David Lee are GTD

KRIT

Both Lee and Bogut are good to go. Line still only -3.5. Staying far away. Can't bet against GW at home on a Friday night coming off a loss. Books obviously like Wolves.