lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Oddsmakers

So we go into today with lots of games. The oddsmakers are being smartasses. They know lots of scenarios are extended and they arer putting out lines that arent plausible to bet with or against.

Celtics- playing like crap and have lost so many games already. They barely beat the knicks and they open up a 12.5 home fav against the Sixers. They havent covered in 6. The books know that and this makes it tricky to bet for or against them

Miami- havent covered in 6 games. The line hasnt come out yet but expect a fishy line. Miami also has 4 straight overs so watch the total.

Golden State- 6 straight covers. Watch how big that line will be even though they won in Dallas last night and beat Portland friday.

New Jersey- 9 straight unders. They made it 204 last night against Denver making the over a non-play. Tonight they will make it tricky again cause Portland should be an under. Also NJ 4 straight non-covers. Expect the lines to be -13/182

I will wait till the last minute. Trust me books I will get you

SilversunPickups
    Figuring this site out.
    SilversunPickups's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the insight!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

So the lines are out.

Miami is 9 point dogs. The total is set at 193. Making the over luring.

Golden State is 15 point dogs. Told you that line will be huge. I actually like Spurs to cover that.

Of course NJ is 13.5 now and the total is at 179 already with the public backing NEts and over.

Guys be careful today. Their are some good opportuniutes there.

Also lets get some feedback from others here please.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Also lets get some feedback from others here please.
    I like the Spurs to cover that too, but its way too high and Golden State could back door that line easy, so its a no play for me. With the Nets still looking for a win I can't touch their games. I like Miami and might play it, if i do ill buy it to +10. The play I'm lookin at is Detroit, I want that line to inflate and I'll hammer the pistons.

Time2Score
    NHL: Minnesota Wild ML
    Time2Score's Avatar Become A Pro!

My potential picks:
    Cavs/Under
    Blazers/Over
    Nuggets/Over
    Suns/Over
    Kings/Over
    Pacers/Under

Celtics spread seems like way to much, if 76ers push the pace of the game the celtics won't be able to keep up. This game puzzles me to the max, if I was forced to pick i'd have to take the 76ers. Golden State coming off the win against the Mavs is pretty impressive, but they ran hard...however the question should be can they do it again one night later. The spurs are one of the most strategic teams in the league right now and try to play each teams weakness. If I had to pick I'd take the warriors only because the point spread is way too high after they just toppled the mavs. I don't plan on touching the Heat/Magic game, it's just too risky in the sense that Dwight is gonna be the factor in this game...early foul trouble would most likely lead to the magic getting blown out just as the thunder did to them.

Anyone have any ideas about the Knicks/Kings game and the Raptors/Bobcats game?

BrownTown
    BrownTown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Cavs are the samrt play 2nite

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's lots of interesting line movement on the board today as well. Of particular note are CLE/DET and DAL/HOU, which are both staying still despite imbalanced betting. I like these situations because it means one of two things. The books approve of there being more money on the side they think will lose, and/or sharp money is split between the two sides and they don't want to give away their hand.

Several games also exhibiting RLM, in some cases severe. I expected the Hornets line to move a little overnight, but not all the way to -2.5.