MrCoso
    MrCoso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 296

going BIG on Blazers - Nuggets OVER! 4021$

Name:  Unavngivet 2.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  5.5 KB

To win 3699$!

(22k danish kroner getting a total of 42k back)

BOL guys my biggest bet ever no im not a great capper but when i feel the over it always goes over

FistOfFreedom
    FistOfFreedom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 422

Nice man good luck!

I got Blazers/Denver over @ half-time 111.5. I'll most likely see how it plays out then make an O/U bet on second half.

Really not sure what to expect tonight, hope Robinson does his thing!!

BOL

MrCoso

Quote Originally Posted by FistOfFreedom View Post
    Nice man good luck!

I got Blazers/Denver over @ half-time 111.5. I'll most likely see how it plays out then make an O/U bet on second half.

Really not sure what to expect tonight, hope Robinson does his thing!!

BOL
    was thinking about that first half bet too, but decided to go with the total game..

Good luck to you too chief!

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Good Luck to ya man!!! I like the fact that you're not boasting about what a great capper you are and that we all should tail, like most the clowns here. Which kinda makes me wanna tail you.

MrCoso

Quote Originally Posted by NYCWinner View Post
    Good Luck to ya man!!! I like the fact that you're not boasting about what a great capper you are and that we all should tail, like most the clowns here. Which kinda makes me wanna tail you.
    u prob shouldnt lol.. im coming of a great last few months but some inconsistency and STUPID ways of betting has cost me some of that hard earned money lately..now its all or nothing

well gl either way NYC

FistOfFreedom

Ouch OP.... ouch.

Live bet of overs became too overwhelming that they have to change the plan..

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

tough loss... denver forgot they had a 4th quarter

FistOfFreedom

denver scores 37 in 3rd and 38 in entire 2nd half..... Makes total sense. teams were scoring at will in 1st 2 and half quarters then all the sudden they decide to wind shot clock on every possession....

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Un fhking REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10311

Quote Originally Posted by FistOfFreedom View Post
    denver scores 37 in 3rd and 38 in entire 2nd half..... Makes total sense. teams were scoring at will in 1st 2 and half quarters then all the sudden they decide to wind shot clock on every possession....
    Same thing happened to me that night the rockets disappeared after scoring 79 1H, seems grabbing the under after it hits 230 may have some real value in the future....

MrCoso

Game was def an over game.. Ouch..... I lost Big, so i gotta gå Big tonIght hopefully ill cover half the loss atleast

ChicagoCover
    Trappin'
    ChicagoCover's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ouch. ):

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Sorry man. You did not lose, you got jobbed. NBA for you. All the modern technology helps to quickly decide a happy ending for Vegas

Live betting determines how the game ends, at least my theory of the fix. Usually, after a high scoring first half, they set an unbelievably low 2nd half total, inconsistent with the pace or high scoring 1st half. Since 90% or more of bettors are suckers and tend to believe the past is a good predictor of the future, most will side with the Over.

Calls come in. Game slows. Heart burn for bettors. Under 2nd half come through, Full game under comes through. Advantage Vegas

Simple suggestion if you really like over, split bet into 2. 50% on 1st half over. At least if one hits you lose juice. In the unlikely event both hit, good for you. Certainly if 1st half is way over, take 2nd half under and you may just win 3 bets or at least 2 out of 3