Betpoints: 5520

of course seto comes in to blow his bf twiz

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    of course seto comes in to blow his bf twiz
    I woulda said the same if anyone else had started the thread. Check my posting history dumbfuk. Spurs have not done anything yet. They have 2 really tough series ahead of them though and if they win at least 1 they will deserve credit.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    You play who is in front of you...they're about to sweep pretty easily. I guess the Heat beating a 7 and now probably a 6 (though that's still a series) is hardly an achievement. I don't get the logic but we shall see. Think they win it all, myself. Earning the one seed means you don't play the best right away.
    Was getting taken to 7 and being inches away from being 3-1 down to the 8 seed mavs impressive too?

Heat are championship or bust. The only impressive thing for them is winning it all. East is so shit it isn't even funny.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Was getting taken to 7 and being inches away from being 3-1 down to the 8 seed mavs impressive too?

Heat are championship or bust. The only impressive thing for them is winning it all. East is so shit it isn't even funny.
    Inches away?...took a great last second shot for Dallas to even get up 2-1. Game 4 wasn't some miraculous win, they were up 14 at half. Mavs mad a nice comeback but wouldn't call it inches away. And yeah I consider that impressive, they make winning plays when it counts. Not gonna argue about it, you obviously have some disdain for the Spurs and can't see how well they are playing regardless of how terrible you think the competition is.

Seto

Inches away?...took a great last second shot for Dallas to even get up 2-1. Game 4 wasn't some miraculous win, they were up 14 at half. Mavs mad a nice comeback but wouldn't call it inches away. And yeah I consider that impressive, they make winning plays when it counts. Not gonna argue about it, you obviously have some disdain for the Spurs and can't see how well they are playing regardless of how terrible you think the competition is.
    Mavs were lucky to be up 2-1 I can't dispute that, but game 4 was tied with 30 seconds to go when boris diaw of all people hit a clutch 3. Who knows what could've happened? I mean mavs still could easily lose the series but I would've loved to see that. Mavs also choked away game 1 badly but I don't count that as I believe had they won game 1 they would've lost game 2 so it would've been tied anyway.

Am I not allowed to have an opinion? Does thinking the spurs aren't yet deserving of credit mean I'm a hater? Like I said let's see what they do against the clippers or thunder. Remember I did not predict anything here. Just trying to have a conversation

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Mavs were lucky to be up 2-1 I can't dispute that, but game 4 was tied with 30 seconds to go when boris diaw of all people hit a clutch 3. Who knows what could've happened? I mean mavs still could easily lose the series but I would've loved to see that. Mavs also choked away game 1 badly but I don't count that as I believe had they won game 1 they would've lost game 2 so it would've been tied anyway.

Am I not allowed to have an opinion? Does thinking the spurs aren't yet deserving of credit mean I'm a hater? Like I said let's see what they do against the clippers or thunder. Remember I did not predict anything here. Just trying to have a conversation
    Entitled to your opinion, absolutely. Think you're selling them short, in my opinion.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Spurs about to win their second series. End of discussion. OP failed yet again. Emphasis on again.

Seto

Entitled to your opinion, absolutely. Think you're selling them short, in my opinion.
    I'm only talking performances here. They are the team I hate fading the most because they're so damn efficient and never take bad shots, never let opponents go on big runs. But I can't say people saying the spurs were not that good this year are wrong until they beat a good team. I would've liked to see spurs/rockets

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Seto, would you have said the Blazers are not a good team right after they beat Rockets?

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by hotelis View Post
    Seto, would you have said the Blazers are not a good team right after they beat Rockets?
    Dude I've said all year they're not that good. However I did also say they could beat houston because harden and howard are a joke so that did not surprise me.

Now I did not expect this series to be this much of an embarassment. I think I put spurs in 6 in some dumb bracket I made.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

seeing L.A. take one legged 15 ft fadeaway on their first possession last night says something about their game indeed..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It looks like Spurs a shoe in to win nba title now

Spurs were best team all year men

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

great call dumbfuk.

lol

golden goose of fade

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Spurs about to win their second series. End of discussion. OP failed yet again. Emphasis on again.
    To fail you must have succeeded at least once...I don't think I have seen posted winner...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: leetreaper

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Why do people continue to doubt the Spurs?

We've been saying they're too old for the past 5 years.

I don't think their age has really effective their style of play that much.

They play the most pure bball in the league.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 05-11-14 at 12:07 PM.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Why so people continue to doubt the Spurs?

We've been saying they're too old for the past 5 years.

I don't think their age has really effective their style of play that much.

They play the most pure bball in the league.
    no one doubts them except lakerboy/twizzler. the dumbfuk makes stupid predictions all the time hoping 1 in a million hits so he can bump it and brag how sharp he is.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    no one doubts them except lakerboy/twizzler. the dumbfuk makes stupid predictions all the time hoping 1 in a million hits so he can bump it and brag how sharp he is.
    what a coincidence ...

crustyme does the same thing .. wait no he doesnt, he never wins

0-10 posted baseball plays

matt williams nose ring

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    No because now the thunder have some role players who are more comfortable than last year.

OKC still needs Westbrook to make a run but they are much better off with regards to their supporting cast.
    This is baffling. How do you go from saying this to betting the Spurs to sweep or win in 5?

You really think Ibaka means that much?

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Fukking Spurs are favored to win title at Pinny

+144 to win, field at -163

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

I think Spurs win it all this year...would love to hammer them against Miami in the finals.

BigDofBA

Yeah. They have a better team than Miami.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Fukking Spurs are favored to win title at Pinny

+144 to win, field at -163
    I was so close to taking Spurs to win it all at +780 in FebruaRy for 3k. Today I would be buying out for 12k profit either way. I only didn't make it cause I don't trust online books for big payouts( and to hedge I would of needed to fund 10-12k). Reno had spurs at like +500 so it was horrible.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    I was so close to taking Spurs to win it all at +780 in FebruaRy for 3k. Today I would be buying out for 12k profit either way. I only didn't make it cause I don't trust online books for big payouts( and to hedge I would of needed to fund 10-12k). Reno had spurs at like +500 so it was horrible.
    Yeah dude online odds are typically better than what Nevada offers.

UntilTheNDofTimE

Yeah dude online odds are typically better than what Nevada offers.
    It seems futures are much worse than regular game lines in comparison though.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

This is baffling. How do you go from saying this to betting the Spurs to sweep or win in 5?

You really think Ibaka means that much?
    And like I've said literally all playoffs, that's no longer the case because Brooks has reverted back to playing older more experienced players in favor of the role players that were showing signs of development in the regular season. Look at the timing of the post and try and do some second level thinking.

I know you're trying to expose me here and that's fine but when I posted this, we were seeing Lamb, Jones, Adams, etc all get a shot. Instead of further developing those guys, Brooks reverted back to the same old guys he's been using. Can you really blame me for thinking that those younger guys were going to play a bigger role than they have in these playoffs?

I also said earlier that I was wrong on the Spurs. I think they ended up getting favorable matchups but they are clearly back to the well-oiled machine and other guys have really developed for them.

BigDofBA

And like I've said literally all playoffs, that's no longer the case because Brooks has reverted back to playing older more experienced players in favor of the role players that were showing signs of development in the regular season. Look at the timing of the post and try and do some second level thinking.

I know you're trying to expose me here and that's fine but when I posted this, we were seeing Lamb, Jones, Adams, etc all get a shot. Instead of further developing those guys, Brooks reverted back to the same old guys he's been using. Can you really blame me for thinking that those younger guys were going to play a bigger role than they have in these playoffs?
    That makes sense.

UntilTheNDofTimE

I also said earlier that I was wrong on the Spurs. I think they ended up getting favorable matchups but they are clearly back to the well-oiled machine and other guys have really developed for them.
    I've always been so critical of brooks on this front. Playing Perkins and Fisher all these years instead of developing youth. If brooks coached San Antonio Michael Finely would still be starting a Leonard non existent. Reggie Jackson only played because Westbrook went down.
    Last edited by UntilTheNDofTimE; 05-19-14 at 08:28 PM.

t-wizzle

I've always been so critical of brooks on this front. Playing Perkins and Fisher all these years instead of developing youth. If brooks coached San Antonio Michael Finely would still be starting a Leonard non existent. Reggie Jackson only played because Westbrook went down.

UntilTheNDofTimE

Can you really argue this fact. He keeps around veteran leadership no matter what. Fisher was playing 25min a game 2 years ago.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

Hard to make these calls when there is so many matchup situations close to the end of the regular season. I think Rockets would of smacked the Spurs up good.

t-wizzle

Can you really argue this fact. He keeps around veteran leadership no matter what. Fisher was playing 25min a game 2 years ago.
    I just thought it was funny.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

So what happened to this thread's main statement? Did the Spurs win more than one series in the playoffs?

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11029

Thread of the year.

knowledgeable nba fans and experienced bettors know that the playoffs are the second season, brand new.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

lol

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

what a pathetic loser, omg...

First 12345 Last