Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

The Knicks are an absolute disgrace...

What on earth is going on in that City ? Its one thing to call out your own coach in public...its another thing to then go out and loose on your home floor to a team that openly admitted to tanking....that's just unprofessional.....Its still early but Baragani may have just won the best play of the year of the award on Shaq n the Fool....LOL

Last edited by Menses; 01-22-14 at 09:31 PM.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

that's funny

Knicks managed to carefully assemble a team that has no chemistry, no leadership, no DEFENSE, and spent a ton of money doing it.

they just want to shoot 3's and make them (they always think they will make most of them, they never learn), and play no D. problem is, they don't make the 3's, the coach obviously can't teach them interior defense, just blow up the team
    get rid of carmelo, get a real point guard
    get some young, hungry players who are a little smarter and less ghetto
    get a smarter coach, i mean come on, they don't listen to woodsen, they just do whatever they want, they have no set plays
    they look like shit.

ithinkiamgood
    ithinkiamgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3411

roflmao oh man that vid has me in tears right now

sk47
    sk47's Avatar Become A Pro!

U aint knw

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post

that's funny

Knicks managed to carefully assemble a team that has no chemistry, no leadership, no DEFENSE, and spent a ton of money doing it.

they just want to shoot 3's and make them (they always think they will make most of them, they never learn), and play no D. problem is, they don't make the 3's, the coach obviously can't teach them interior defense, just blow up the team
    get rid of carmelo, get a real point guard
    get some young, hungry players who are a little smarter and less ghetto
    get a smarter coach, i mean come on, they don't listen to woodsen, they just do whatever they want, they have no set plays
    they look like shit.
    They could get a lot for Melo...but alas...New York needs a STAR player....so they will try and resign him...even if it means...a 1st round exit every year until Melo retires....As much as I despise D'antoni...I am starting to realize, that it was not entirely his fault...The team is comprised of misfits and shot jackers....how can u call out your own coach then loose on the same night to a lottery team ? lolol...

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

LOL Bargnani! What do you expect from someone who idolizes George Maresan "#77" . Simply, the issue or cancer with the Knicks is Dolan. It starts from the top. The man is clueless about basketball. He's probably still taking advice from his bff Isiah Thomas.The best move he ever made was hiring Donnie Walsh that's when they cleared cap space and really make some progress. Of course then he promptly get rid of him. Walsh never wanted Melo. Carmelo isn't a winner, he will always be a liability on defense. Get rid of him and JR Smith. I live in Brooklyn. I'm glad we at least have the Nets now.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont u beez taukin bouts camello like dat! He a balla!Be careful what you wish for NY.

Carmelo Anthony has been setting an individual record for postseason futility. TheWall Street Journal noted after New York's first loss in the series that it was Anthony's 50th career playoff game, and that he had the worst won-loss percentage of anyone to make that many postseason appearances in the last 20 years.
    Since then, Anthony has been in two more playoff defeats, leaving him with a 16-36 (.308) career record.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by NYCWinner View Post
    LOL Bargnani! What do you expect from someone who idolizes George Maresan "#77" . Simply, the issue or cancer with the Knicks is Dolan. It starts from the top. The man is clueless about basketball. He's probably still taking advice from his bff Isiah Thomas.The best move he ever made was hiring Donnie Walsh that's when they cleared cap space and really make some progress. Of course then he promptly get rid of him. Walsh never wanted Melo. Carmelo isn't a winner, he will always be a liability on defense. Get rid of him and JR Smith. I live in Brooklyn. I'm glad we at least have the Nets now.
    Bargani...out indefinitely with torn ligament in elbow.....LOL

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20328

lmao good vid.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

NJcap
    NJcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Quote Originally Posted by NYCWinner View Post

dolan is a moron....its not even worth being a knicks fan anymore...not one good signing these past 10 years....how about going out and trying to get asik, rondo, love......but no u go and get another soft center/forward who needs to put up shots in barngnani.......trade everyone just keep hardaway thats it

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

They're all dumb tatted up monkeys, look at San Antonio no thugs (sjx kicked off the team) and they play together.