Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13521

Input please No/GS ... Det/Was

Thinking about teasing Wash and GS. Detroit been pretty bad. Wash had a few hiccups but generally upscale. NO bruised. GS on the road the real question I think. Line asking for GS money??

boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

I think pelicans might cover but gs wins...pelicans on a 7 straight losing streak..they might put a fight plus tyreke evans is probable tonight

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Naw I'm on GS. They've lost 2 in a row and need a victory. NO far behind playoff contention and GS knows they are barely hanging in there on the last 3 slots. I think they pull thru here ATS

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by Pitacci View Post
    Many people know me because a long time I work on this forum and selling fixed games for 360 USD. Every day I receive hundreds of emails from people who say "too expensive".

So in order to show everyone my effectiveness I have prepared a special offer for people with small budget. The subscription price is only 350 USD (280 EUR) and is valid for 30 days. Every day I will be sending my clients 2 or 3 carefully selected games (in NCAAB, NBA, NFL, NCAAF, NHL and soccer).

Subscription does not include fixed games but only my prediction. Winnings are at the level of 70-71%. It is a high efficiency especially in the long term (because subscription includes 30 days). Effectiveness I owe my job in bookie as oddsmaker.The information that I have are for internal use bookmaker company where I work.

Sources are our informants around the world who infiltrated of sports and betting environment.
    I don't think anybody knows you Pitachit. You only have 12 posts and yet you've worked on here a long time. lol pleezz. Maybe if you show a spreadsheet that was filled out before a game starts or copies of placed bets from a book to prove you know your stuff instead of just saying you know what you're doing you wouldnt look like the hundred other losing touts tht do the same thing.
    Last edited by brainfreeze0; 01-18-14 at 01:06 PM.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by boydako13 View Post
    I think pelicans might cover but gs wins...pelicans on a 7 straight losing streak..they might put a fight plus tyreke evans is probable tonight
    Thx guys. This kinda a close call though as the line only 4 which concerned me.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

stopped reading after tease. Teasers are sucker bets in NBA.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    stopped reading after tease. Teasers are sucker bets in NBA.
    Yeah, tend to agee but this one seemed to jump out to me as it's close to the ML.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the over is the best bet in the GS game imo