SolidAsStone
    SolidAsStone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

8-2 in NBA this season so far for tonight my play is.....

First, please go check my thread SolidasStone in the NCAAB forum to double check my record that I have documented so you know I am legit. I see too many people on this website constantly "messing up" their recordkeeping and getting called on for it, BUT THEN people STILL follow their plays?!?!? Look basic rule of thumb is if someone just tell you their record instead of telling you their results IN UNITS then you should walk away immediately. (For the record you can check my thread for how many units I am up this year on all sports which is around +2.69 units or something. NBA is actually my best sport and its definitely won me far more than 2.69 units this year. Anyway enough rant just had to say that because the point of this forum is for everyone to win and that won't happen if people are following losers who "make mistakes" when it comes to their records.

Official SolidAsStone NBA Play

Denver Nuggets -7 -110

Love the matchups here with Lawson going to force Irving to expend energy and focus on the defensive side of the ball. Farried will battle with Varejo all night and won't let him out work him which is usually how Varejo can make an impact. I like Affalo to have a big game tonight as well. Plus its always nice to have the Denver homecourt.

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Quote Originally Posted by SolidAsStone View Post
    I like Affalo to have a big game tonight as well.
    Afflalo is on the Magic now...

I like your play and write-up though, GL!