IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

NBA Fri 7pm games

Played Thursday and finished 2-2. Really bad 2nd half for Hou in their lost. Most likely wouldnt have mattered for me because if they cover it would have gone over and I still would have been 2-2. On to Fri now!

Early games seem a better bet tonight than the later games.

Chi+4.5- Been playing good ball since they traded Deng. Bulls recently lost at home to Wash, but I like the 4.5 tonight. If bulls rotate on their D, which they normally do, but get up on that 3 point line Wizards are in trouble. Let down after beating the Heat?

Mia-11- Mia has been losing recently and you would think they would handle these 76ers tonight right? Chalmers will play and thats enough for me to take them tonight. MIA can't play any worse thats for sure. Sixers struggled to over come Char @ home and now last years champs come in to regain their confidence vs a falling Sixers team.

LAC-4- This is a great spot for LAC! NYK playing the b2b, but thats not even the half of it. They lost K-Mart and Amare last night playing @ Indy, a big team. Now they play LAC who are just as big and move the ball just as well. NYK in for a looonngggg night. I don't even think the NYK reach 90 points tonight. Melo is all alone once again.

Minny+1- I just like Minny. Don't really have much to back it up with. TOR has been playing really great though, but something about Minny. I do know West coast vs East coast is bad news for East coast teams. Def take the over 206 in this one.

Char+2- Division showdown in Orlando tonight. Char is playing really well even though their record doesn't show it. Their guards will handle Orlando and Jefferson's hotness will continue w/o Vucevic. Char is 2-0 this year as a 1-2.5 pt fav while Orland is 0-4 as a 1-2.5 dog this year.

Will parlay all 5 of these games. Charlotte is my top pick of the 5. Adding LAC ML-175 you never know. GL ALL

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15064

I like NY Knick tonight. But I accidentally bet on LAC -4. This is a first time I bet on a wrong team, oh well I'll let it ride. BOL man

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy007oc View Post
    I like NY Knick tonight. But I accidentally bet on LAC -4. This is a first time I bet on a wrong team, oh well I'll let it ride. BOL man
    Wow that blows! MIght be end up winning I don't see NYK offense continue to dominate

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15064

haha Winner.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy007oc View Post
    haha Winner.
    LETS GET IT! 4/5 on the night

JustSomeCash
    JustSomeCash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Awesome!!!

You have something to say about the bunch of scum from Detroit? (vs Wiz)

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Lean dET+6/Over 203. Will stay away. Have a funny feeling alot of home teams cover tonight as they aways covered last night. Just posted my top plays. LOVE UNDER HEAT/INDY/BULLS/UNDER BULLS

chad meir
    chad meir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

sat games

I disagree clippers pacers over bank on it