greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

houston coach should be fired

How can u keep your players in there when they were unproductive and play like a zombie.. put the damn benches in. It was very hard to watch the 2nd half of the game last night. I initially was gonna play okc but i thougbt houston was too fast and young for okc but 2nd half came and i guess all that games they played might have exhausted them. But the coaching staff shoukd have let them rest when they werent producing anything for minutes.

JustSomeCash
    JustSomeCash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

like i said on another thread...I dont get Mchale,all season is getting a great contribution from Casspi and Garcia,both playing between 15 to 20 min and both players can score points,both convert together somthing like 10-20 point every game ,especially Caspi, almost every time it receives reasonable amount of minutes, he returns with double figures in points,so when you see your team scoring 3pt in 7 min,the big Q is why do you insist to playing with the same players who can not do anything during the quarter, and dry the ones who can help on the bench? Idiota

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13305

I disagree I think he's one of the better coaches in the NBA based off what I have seen so far from him.