k22t
    Nationals to win the World Series +800
    k22t's Avatar Become A Pro!

No Love For The Bobcats?

Whats up SBR, this is a rare post for me.. See a ton of people on the Grizz tonight and I agree, seems like a solid play but the play that stands out big time to me tonight is the Bobcats -1 against the what looks like an unstoppable Knicks team at the moment. Expected to see some line movement in favor the Knicks with all the money pouring in on them but no such movement has occurred yet. Bobcats have dropped 3 straight and 4 out of 5 including an ugly one to Portland and Minnesota, Knicks could be getting Chandler tonight for some limited minutes to boost them up a bit. Bobcats with 3 days rest, Knicks on a b2b off an overtime game playing their 3rd game in 4 nights. I think the Bobcats come out victorious tonight. May make this my biggest NBA play of the year so far. Saw a similar situation last night with Wash and Chicago, ended up taking Wash and it worked out. Anybody have any thoughts? Thanks!

andyrocha90
    andyrocha90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

No one besides chandler will be able to stop al jefferson.looks like bobcats win tonight

TunaFish51
    TunaFish51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8490

agree

k22t

Quote Originally Posted by andyrocha90 View Post
    No one besides chandler will be able to stop al jefferson.looks like bobcats win tonight

Chandler playing limited minutes as well if any at all..

k22t

Big hit on the Cats!!! Had a feeling that game was fishy.. Grizz also held on for a win! Taking the Lakers +4 in the late game. Also put some on the ML for a big night, Goodluck fellas!

k22t

BOOOOOM Gasol saves the cover with a layup at the buzzer! GREAT DAY!! Celtics +4 tomorrow, Blazers -11 as well!