Betpoints: 126

tuesday picks

NY Knicks ML
    OKC Thunder ML

I think knicks can win today

Ralphalph
    Ralphalph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

I agree on the NY ML...I think their still peaking.

I disagree on the OKC ML pick. With Westbrook out and Grizzlies picking up their game. Plus their at home and it's rivalry game. I gotta go with Grizzlies and take the points.

GL!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12906

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphalph View Post
    I agree on the NY ML...I think their still peaking.

I disagree on the OKC ML pick. With Westbrook out and Grizzlies picking up their game. Plus their at home and it's rivalry game. I gotta go with Grizzlies and take the points.

GL!
    The Knick's are great...LOL 15-22... S.A. is better than that on the road. The entire East. conf. sucks. It's pretty sad when I see all these guys telling me how good Toronto is, 3rd best in the east....WTF does that mean, look at the conference, old age home LOL

Ralphalph
    Ralphalph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    The Knick's are great...LOL 15-22... S.A. is better than that on the road. The entire East. conf. sucks. It's pretty sad when I see all these guys telling me how good Toronto is, 3rd best in the east....WTF does that mean, look at the conference, old age home LOL

Come on bra...Any given night, any team can beat any team; now that's the truth. From a sports betting perspective, Knick's have been covering lots of games. Knick's stock is rising since the new year, i'm not saying their a contender or have any real long term value, but their bringing grit and hungry some for some wins. Tonight, I think, shouldn't any different.