ace_202
    ace_202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

1 - 1 Dead rubber night tonight. Ah well.

ace_202

Cavs V Spurs - Cavs ML $200
    Thinking the Cavs are gonna need a big scalp win here. In their own home in a prime time slot, it's a good setup for me personally.

Warriors V Philly - Warriors -line $200
    Men that hit 3s against boys that miss FTs...

Kings V Grizzlies - Kings ML $200
    I'm thinking Gasol is definitely going to have to leave the block tonight. Though he can do that, Grizzlies struggle on the O end when he is running 2 way basketball. I think Cousins gives him enough of the run-around to mess the Grizzlies pace and structure up. Basically a Cousins V Gasol matchup here

ace_202

Quote Originally Posted by ace_202 View Post

Cavs V Spurs - Cavs ML $200
    Thinking the Cavs are gonna need a big scalp win here. In their own home in a prime time slot, it's a good setup for me personally.

Warriors V Philly - Warriors -line $200
    Men that hit 3s against boys that miss FTs...

Kings V Grizzlies - Kings ML $200
    I'm thinking Gasol is definitely going to have to leave the block tonight. Though he can do that, Grizzlies struggle on the O end when he is running 2 way basketball. I think Cousins gives him enough of the run-around to mess the Grizzlies pace and structure up. Basically a Cousins V Gasol matchup here

- Cavs salute in an easy one.
    - Who would've thought the Warriors would have to wait until 3 seconds to go, and for Barnes to hit a corner 3 bomb to end this game. Disappointed with this one.
    - Boogie didn't show up here. Neither did Gay.

More coming later today.

First ... 3456