TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday Free Play

We had another free play winner yesterday and will hit again today. Not to mention MY KILLER PLAY OF THE DAY RUN 15-6 check it out theprophetspicks.com below is our FREE PLAY for Monday. It is a 2 star play on the Boston Celtics tonight.

Boston (+6) @ New orleans Hornets Free Pick
    Boston has been playing good ball recently and have beat some of the better teams in the NBA. If nothing else they have been competing in all their games they will continue their 24-8 ATS record on the road today not to mention their 8-2 ATS record against teams with a losing record the 2nd half of the season. Play Boston and watch Paul Pierce lead them like he has been these past couple of weeks.
    2 - Boston Celtics

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your pick prophet. Good analysis too, though I may be weary of a letdown today and think this sprad would have been more like +7-8 without that S.A. win. Still, tough to argue against 24-8 ATS on road games.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

paul pierce is having a rough go at it tonight down 20 in the 3rd.

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I noticed that ehh oh well you can't win them all I still hit my PLAY OF THE DAY on Syracuse and then hit one of the teams in my 2 team parlay release of Clemson. The airforce play on that parlay should win I am assuming so not bad and my hockey play still is going i have 2 units on Vancouver money line and 1 unit on vancouver -1.5. So not a bad day all in all I am guaranteed at least 6 units of profit right now as it is.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I am sorry I must have missed the syracuse,clemson,and vancouver parlay and play of the day releases.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry to hear that AC.

You didn't pay on time?

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Sorry to hear that AC.

You didn't pay on time?
    Dark Horse,

I must have missed the deadline for payment as well because I didn't get Syracuse, Vancouver, and whoever the hell else! NOT FAIR PROPHET! But the Celtics covered last night did they not? An 18 point drubbing you say!?? WHAT!!!