solman
    solman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Detroit pistons over 54 1/2 first half

DETROIT PISTONS OVER 54 1/2 FIRST HALF

I believe Detroit to be in the position Denver was a while back with all those back to back losses. Great bounce back position for Detroit on the road with a better away record than a home record. I believe some energy coming back tonight with Rodney Stuckey probable, back from an injury and just a renewed focus in the team against a Sixers team giving up an average of 57 points the last six games in the first half. I believe Detroit to come out with much energy tonight and keep the gas on throughout the game. This has already gone from 54 to 54 1/2 as i sit writing this... 20 X GL.

Josh Smith from the Pistons says:
    "My focus and the thing I’ve been trying to preach is sacrificing for each other and being able to play unselfishly, hit the open man when he’s open, and the rest will be history,”

Looks like lights out tonight in Philly folks...

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19040

this is gonna be a tight one lets do this!

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19040

that was fuckin close man!!! once again nice work

solman

Quote Originally Posted by SEKTAUR View Post
    this is gonna be a tight one lets do this!
    I was sweating man.

solman

Quote Originally Posted by SEKTAUR View Post
    that was fuckin close man!!! once again nice work
    Anyone else tail me again with my informative write up. Chime in guys. Detroit's overs are 3-3 for me. Motor City!

solman

Josh Smith from the Pistons says:
    "My focus and the thing I’ve been trying to preach is sacrificing for each other and being able to play unselfishly, hit the open man when he’s open, and the rest will be history,”

Looks like lights out tonight in Philly folks... Yep looked like lights out. Read the posts and the write-ups. That's why I spend all this time folks. Its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$.....