Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

This is my life... I'm meant to be this good......

Happy Friday fellas. Recap of last night... 1-0 + $ 3,200 dollars. I won with the polite passion of 33 furry yet ferocious flamingos dancing their swan song headed for sunny Florida with the UNDER 211.5 Nuggets- Thunder game I'm 5-0 last 5 in MY NBA. I can't do better than that. If you're fading me.. I feel for ya.. if you're riding me like those hard core Septa workers than I salute you. I have my eye on 2 plays for tonight and I have a busy yet fun day planned for my blushing bride and her brood. p.s Nobody can thrown down like Sammy The Bull

kid_mikey_84
    kid_mikey_84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Happy Friday fellas. Recap of last night... 1-0 + $ 3,200 dollars. I won with the polite passion of 33 furry yet ferocious flamingos dancing their swan song headed for sunny Florida with the UNDER 211.5 Nuggets- Thunder game I'm 5-0 last 5 in MY NBA. I can't do better than that. If you're fading me.. I feel for ya.. if you're riding me like those hard core Septa workers than I salute you. I have my eye on 2 plays for tonight and I have a busy yet fun day planned for my blushing bride and her brood. p.s Nobody can thrown down like Sammy The Bull

Philly-Pride33

I totally didn't tell you what exactly happened to me on my trek back to Cali the other night.. Here goes.. So after leaving Grants New Mexico I was in deep thought & I found a good radio station and out popped a song I really love.. Sting was on & it was the song Desert Rose, I turned it up real loud like I was a youth, rolled down the windows and hit the gas pedal like Alex Keaton from Family Ties did that night he took the family car to see his girlfriend. I have never drove that fast in my life.. I didn't want to look but I had to.. I was going 89 MPH.. It felt enthralling and I was as free as a bird roaming the Southwest! bags fly free... Just as I was pretending I was David Hasselhoff driving Kit.. I saw a black sedan like car coming up the rear... Oh damn.. hope its not the Po-po.. It was... he came up behind me and lit me up... I pulled to the shoulder and turned off my rental car & just sat there nervous as hell. This tall mortal combat looking figure saddled up to my window.. I had the window down already.. he gave me this look like I was getting a big ticket. I waited for him to speak, finally he said.. " Sir, do you know how fast you were going?" I looked down to act ashamed, then said with the highest confidence.. about 90 MPH.. he then half smiled as to say wow honestly..how refreshing.. then he said the what we all see on TV.. like the ABC'S he said it rote.. License and registration please.. I handed it to him & he walked away without saying a word. I wanted to just pull away like in the movies but that wouldn't be good. I was shaking in the car, so nervous about what I don't really know.. OK, I was speeding, whats the worst he could do.. A ticket. In my mind maybe just a friendly warning. I call my dad to see how's he doing while the copper is keeping me waiting, feels like 20 mins already.. really... it doesn't take that long.. anyway my dad picks up and I tell him about my weekend and that I'm in New Mexico pulled over.. He tells exactly what to say when the cop came back.. I thanked my dad and waited.. Finally this guy waltzes back real slow ya know.. He says.. where are you headed... LA, why.. I came right back and asked him why.. I'm giving you a ticket for speeding. OK, I had to ask.. why did it take so long for you to write up a speeding ticket.. The look on his face was freaking priceless! I know I was pushing it but I speak my mind in life no matter what. He said with such contentment.. Are you really questioning me... I said I am asking you why you kept me here on the side of a highway for over 20 mins.. Yes, I'm questioning you. He said please step out of the car sir.. I admit. I was not expecting that. I got out and he looked at me like the Sergeant from Full Metal Jacket when eye-balling his men. I was so calm and collective. He asked me if I had anything illegal on my person.. I said nope. He said.. why are you going to California.. I said because I want to. He handed me my ticket and said with a passion get in your car and get out of here. I smiled like a fish that just got his afternoon snack and walked away and never looked back. About 20 miles down the road I see this couple on the side of the road, it was right across from a truck stop. They looked poor and needed a ride so I said to myself I need to help these folks out and do my job to make their lives better. I pull up real slow and talk out my window.. You guys headed west I say in my nicest drawl... They smile so big and bright like I just granted them 3 magical wishes. They hop in, the woman sat up front with me.. now I know what you're thinking.. the man usually would sit up front and that last time I was in a car with a woman.. we made out like Joanie and Chachi when knee highs and leather jackets were in.. The guy sat in the backseat. He introduces himself as Stan and his girlfriend was Lisa. They said they were going to Santa Monica to start new jobs and a new life. All I know about Santa Monica was that is where my favorite TV show took place back in the 70's on ABC.. Three's Company. I have to go food shopping but I'll be back to finish the story and give you all my plays for the night. Sammy has just greased the pan...

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by kid_mikey_84 View Post
    Honestly.. we don't care.. you took the time to come here, post a video..yet you really aren't interested in me at all... Like a woman that runs here hands through her soft, silky hair.. you have shown your true blue colors...

solman
    solman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Honestly.. we don't care.. you took the time to come here, post a video..yet you really aren't interested in me at all... Like a woman that runs here hands through her soft, silky hair.. you have shown your true blue colors...
    Acutally this is hilarious, making me dizzy though but come one, this is hilarious. It's like living in the real world. You cant expect everyone to respect you or like you. Dont take it personal. You want to come on here everyday with a novel when most of here are just looking for A. winner and B. writeup of your plays/opinions. You are not the gate keeper here pal. Hilarious!

solman

Is this supposed to make me feel bad? Dancing queens and guys in purple suits? Are you sure you guys actually like sports, know what I mean Willy?

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by solman View Post
    Acutally this is hilarious, making me dizzy though but come one, this is hilarious. It's like living in the real world. You cant expect everyone to respect you or like you. Dont take it personal. You want to come on here everyday with a novel when most of here are just looking for A. winner and B. writeup of your plays/opinions. You are not the gate keeper here pal. Hilarious!
    Guess you don't see guys coming in this here thread telling me they love my stories and that I'm the best..

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

just bloody post your picks. thats all. why all these fictional stories. Heck make a movie, nobody reads stories. Maybe i will watch the movie.

Philly-Pride33

Sammy has come home to roost... Busy day here in LA, here are my 2 plays.. I'm 5-0 last 5 in MY NBA.. Lets try for 6... nah lets make it 7... first play is the Dallas- New Orleans under 199 for $ 500 dollars last play of the night is... Philadelphia 76ers ML @ + 110 for $ 500 dollars Let the sun shine in!

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    just bloody post your picks. thats all. why all these fictional stories. Heck make a movie, nobody reads stories. Maybe i will watch the movie.
    No offense.. why are you here... Just trying to understand what you want.. Do you really admire me that much to come here for my glamorous picks...

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that makes it hard to: Tell the difference between what is real and not real; Think clearly; Have normal emotional responses; Act normally in social situations.

solman

Sammy has come home to roost... Busy day here in LA, here are my 2 plays.. I'm 5-0 last 5 in MY NBA.. Lets try for 6... nah lets make it 7... first play is the Dallas- New Orleans under 199 for $ 500 dollars last play of the night is... Philadelphia 76ers ML @ + 110 for $ 500 dollars Let the sun shine in!
    Uh oh guess you should have stopped by my post for some help handicapping boss. Josh Smith from the Pistons said:
    "My focus and the thing I’ve been trying to preach is sacrificing for each other and being able to play unselfishly, hit the open man when he’s open, and the rest will be history,” Maybe concentrate on the plays and not the BS. Get focused pal...

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

philly blew it 2nd half

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by solman View Post
    Uh oh guess you should have stopped by my post for some help handicapping boss. Josh Smith from the Pistons said:
    "My focus and the thing I’ve been trying to preach is sacrificing for each other and being able to play unselfishly, hit the open man when he’s open, and the rest will be history,” Maybe concentrate on the plays and not the BS. Get focused pal...
    One game doesn't define me.. as you know I bet unders..and I win. take tonight for instance.. under 199 will win

Philly-Pride33

1-1 on the night.. I won another UNDER.. king of that.. made no dough..lost no dough... From now on I'm sticking with unders..

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

No offense.. why are you here... Just trying to understand what you want.. Do you really admire me that much to come here for my glamorous picks...

i dont admire you. Could care less. I merely clicked on your thread to see the picks. but at the time i looked in your thread there were no picks except nonsense.

oldshoebox72
    oldshoebox72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1028

Often click on your thread to read your funny stories, never pay attention to your picks, but damm 6-1 in your last 7 picks, what a way to respond to your haters Philly-Pride33
    I remember few folks pegging him to stay and post so they can fade his plays, ouch!!!!
    Attached Images  

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by oldshoebox72 View Post
    Often click on your thread to read your funny stories, never pay attention to your picks, but damm 6-1 in your last 7 picks, what a way to respond to your haters Philly-Pride33
    I remember few folks pegging him to stay and post so they can fade his plays, ouch!!!!
    Love it bro!!!

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey fck face shut your hole already. Fckng goof.