Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

penetrate you Denver you penetrating pieces of shit!!!

How the penetrate does a team not score in the last quarter like that?? 3 points in the first 6 mnutes of the last quarter are you penetrating kidding me??? NBA is a joke, these oysters should not be getting payed millions to serve up that bullshit to the fans...

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Don't gamble NBA man, full of shit from night to night. Learned my lesson tonight. Complete horseshit. STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY ON NBA. Show these fools that their game sucks. Don't put money on it. I watch basketball a lot and there is no angle. Guys will show up or not show up as they please. No way to predict effort unless its the playoffs. You will eventually lose money betting NBA, i don't see how you can avoid it. I mean Dwayne Wade goes 0-7 from FT line, Durant goes 1-7 from 3's, how can you cap that?
    Last edited by Luckycharms2012; 01-10-14 at 12:12 AM.

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Very true lucky charms, very true!! At least in Euro league bball the quality might not be there but the effort sure is!!

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    Don't gamble NBA man, full of shit from night to night. Learned my lesson tonight. Complete horseshit. STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY ON NBA. Show these fools that their game sucks. Don't put money on it. I watch basketball a lot and there is no angle. Guys will show up or not show up as they please. No way to predict effort unless its the playoffs. You will eventually lose money betting NBA, i don't see how you can avoid it. I mean Dwayne Wade goes 0-7 from FT line, Durant goes 1-7 from 3's, how can you cap that?
    You can bet your ass the white players in the league show up every night.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

If you wanna play overs, play them by halves. Full games are burials.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

BLOWOUTS IN THE 4TH q EQUATE TO AN UNDER AT AN ALARMING RATE. IF A TOTAL IS 205+ AND THEY SCORE 115+ IN THE FIRST
    1/2,CHECK OUT THE HIGH % OF 2ND 1/2 SCORES GOING UNDER, SOMETIMES LIKE 90 POINTS ON A 103-104.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

have a quick look at this:

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?id=400489378

179 points in first 3 Q, 42 points in the 4th

O/U total @ 221

Obvious Wolves stopped giving a shit in 4th but it caused the total to push exactly on the number.