BOLBestOfLuck$
    BOLBestOfLuck$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

UR help is here for all my 9-5 people who wants 2 make money in sports wagers!#Bestca

Good Morning to all! I’m from Kali so it’s morning here! Sure feel good to finally be home! Been from the outside looking in on SBR and I do see there are many BIG dawgs here who are what I consider good guys out to help people! You know who you are, give yourselves a pad on the back!

Now it’s my time to pitch in some insight and help out all my 9 to 5 folks who trying make some side money let’s go! BOL “Best Of Luck”
    Let’s get this money y’all! We all in this to win it right? Let’s go!

FYI:
    I was raise in LA than run the streets since I was 17 no high school/college degree here all I have is insight info. I collected over the year I live in Las Vegas with the right people and team! I do have a sophisticated system plays for almost all major sports, if it’s sports I’m the man ( I eat, sleep and breath sports) I do feel I have a talent and it capping sports plays and crushing books! for you haters and trout keep y’all hating to yourself and you too can make this money with me! BOL

I will post here with 3 types of plays and the amount I wagers (base all you plays tailor to ya budget) 1* star I would wager 50 to 100$. 2 * 150 to 250 3* 300 to 500 max. Once in a while I might have an all in play this I would do 1k max.

Let’s the game begin! FYI 2013 my YTD are;
    ALL in plays 5W 0L 1P
    3* 18W 5L 2P (+$5,761
    2* 30W 10L 5P (+$5,235)
    1* 35W 21L 7P (+$1,235)
    So far this year 2014: record
    All in BIG play
    1W 0L 1P (The push one was 49ers last week -3)
    3* 1W 0L
    2* 1W 1L
    1* 3W 2L

Here are y'all freebie for today!
    1/09/14
    NBA
    1* Knicks +9 (buyin half a pt -120) risking 120 to win 100
    1* Den nuggets +3 risking 105 to win 100
    BOL

You can be book smart I’m street/sports smarts let’s goo!
    Never get too low and too high bet everything base on my systems plays/amount! BOL

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

i hope you win every single bet just because your post is soo ignorant.

I have 5k on the heat -6.5 so your knicks bet is pretty safe.

solman
    solman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Not everyone bets 5K/game here pal. Give the guy a chance to give his opinion regardless of $$ bet. Thats what the forum is. Better than he tell some story about driving around the country with 500K and cheating on his wife and then becoming rebuilt to become a superhero. This is a breath of fresh air than that. Keep up the good work BOL. Good to hear your opionion. I dont trust MIA and they are on my list of teams to NEVER bet. Except in playoffs... I wouldnt bet MIA with your 5K if you gave it to me. They are unpredicatable and play when they want. No thanks.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

at least change up your posting style. Quit being so lazy. Earn you pay.

BOLBestOfLuck$

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL

i hope you win every single bet just because your post is soo ignorant.

I have 5k on the heat -6.5 so your knicks bet is pretty safe.

Ignorant? I just like to help that's all. Laugh all you want but i hope we both hit! I got knicks at 9 you got heat at 6.5. There is a gap you could hit 7! BOL

BOLBestOfLuck$

Quote Originally Posted by solman View Post
    Not everyone bets 5K/game here pal. Give the guy a chance to give his opinion regardless of $$ bet. Thats what the forum is. Better than he tell some story about driving around the country with 500K and cheating on his wife and then becoming rebuilt to become a superhero. This is a breath of fresh air than that. Keep up the good work BOL. Good to hear your opionion. I dont trust MIA and they are on my list of teams to NEVER bet. Except in playoffs... I wouldnt bet MIA with your 5K if you gave it to me. They are unpredicatable and play when they want. No thanks.
    Thank you for your kind words! I just speak the truth some might like it some might not. honestly these are my actual wagers and amount. As for 5k single bet guy all i can say is good luck to him!

BOLBestOfLuck$

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    at least change up your posting style. Quit being so lazy. Earn you pay.
    Are you referring to my beginning of my post? Well i just signed up an account here (After a year of checking out this site) so want to introduce myself than post my plays at end. therefore if you look under the introduction there are different plays for different major sports! Anyhow Good luck!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BOLBestOfLuck$ View Post
    Are you referring to my beginning of my post? Well i just signed up an account here (After a year of checking out this site) so want to introduce myself than post my plays at end. therefore if you look under the introduction there are different plays for different major sports! Anyhow Good luck!
    Oh so your not regular paid poster stirring up traffic.

BOLBestOfLuck$

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Oh so your not regular paid poster stirring up traffic.
    Not at all, after today i will just post my plays without introduction. if you know what i mean.

BOLBestOfLuck$

Quote Originally Posted by BOLBestOfLuck$ View Post
    Good Morning to all! I’m from Kali so it’s morning here! Sure feel good to finally be home! Been from the outside looking in on SBR and I do see there are many BIG dawgs here who are what I consider good guys out to help people! You know who you are, give yourselves a pad on the back!

Now it’s my time to pitch in some insight and help out all my 9 to 5 folks who trying make some side money let’s go! BOL “Best Of Luck”
    Let’s get this money y’all! We all in this to win it right? Let’s go!

FYI:
    I was raise in LA than run the streets since I was 17 no high school/college degree here all I have is insight info. I collected over the year I live in Las Vegas with the right people and team! I do have a sophisticated system plays for almost all major sports, if it’s sports I’m the man ( I eat, sleep and breath sports) I do feel I have a talent and it capping sports plays and crushing books! for you haters and trout keep y’all hating to yourself and you too can make this money with me! BOL

I will post here with 3 types of plays and the amount I wagers (base all you plays tailor to ya budget) 1* star I would wager 50 to 100$. 2 * 150 to 250 3* 300 to 500 max. Once in a while I might have an all in play this I would do 1k max.

Let’s the game begin! FYI 2013 my YTD are;
    ALL in plays 5W 0L 1P
    3* 18W 5L 2P (+$5,761
    2* 30W 10L 5P (+$5,235)
    1* 35W 21L 7P (+$1,235)
    All in BIG play
    3* 1W 0L
    2* 1W 1L
    1* 3W 2L

Here are y'all freebie for today!
    1/09/14
    NBA
    1* Knicks +9 (buyin half a pt -120) risking 120 to win 100
    1* Den nuggets +3 risking 105 to win 100
    BOL

You can be book smart I’m street/sports smarts let’s goo!
    Never get too low and too high bet everything base on my systems plays/amount! BOL

Both MY NBA plays hits today Kincks +9 won outright! & Den FH +2 cashed! "Bong bong"!!! Bot won outright, did not have the balls to play moneyline! haha all good i'll take the wins! BTW Biggie hope u didn't really put 5k on heat that would sucks. BOL
    All in BIG play
    3* 1W 1L
    2* 1W 1L
    1* 5W 2L

pupung
    pupung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Whats ur play for today?

BOLBestOfLuck$

Quote Originally Posted by pupung View Post
    Whats ur play for today?
    Hi Pupung i'm working on it if there is a strong play enough i'll post. BOL to you

BOLBestOfLuck$

Both MY NBA plays hits Yesterday! Kincks +9 won outright! & Den FH +2 cashed! "Bong bong"!!! Both won outright! However i did not have the balls to play moneyline! haha all good i'll take those wins! On to the next!

All in BIG play
    3* 1W 1L
    2* 1W 1L
    1* 5W 2L

1/10/2014
    2* Pelicans FH (First Half) +1 risking 210 to win 200
    1* Milwaukee +4 risking 110 to win 100
    BOL to all!